Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wickedly Delicious Couple #3






Sundays have never been more Sexier


Hello Lovelies. Wickedly Delicious Couple  is a weekly feature that is held on Sundays, hosted by me from  Wickedly Delicious Book Blog.  This is a blog hop geared towards book lovers preferably ages 18+ with the objective to find and visit other blogs that share the same interest as you... a love for Sexy Reads with Wickedly Delicious Couples. It can be an old book or new read.  
               

Who is your Wickedly Delicious Couple?


How to join:
  • Make a separate post for the Wickedly Delicious Couple hop on your blog.
  • Copy the button above or place your own (as long as you link back to Wickedly Delicious Book Blog) on top of your post.
  • Pick your  Wickedly Delicious Couple candidate with an old book or currant read. Give a reason for your pick or give a little teaser or both.
  • Place your name and blog title in the linky below, as well as the URL for a direct link to the post.
  • Visit other blogs on the list and make some new friends.


My Delicious pick:
Loving Lies (The Lies Men Tell series #1)
by Lora Leigh Web
Purchase Links: Barnes & Noble  Amazon


Blurb:
Love will find a way. Slade was Jessie's life, the first love that filled her heart and soul and bound her woman's spirit. Years of waiting culminating in an incredible weekend of sexual abandon-teaching her everything she needed to know to be his woman and branded her as Slade's woman for life. Jessie was certain Slade had to love her. Until he whispered the lie, the ultimate betrayal, and walked away only to wed another woman. Now five years later Slade returns, his soul has withered without Jessie's presence, and now he'll have her, one way or the other. The love for her, the fierce overriding hunger and need consumes his heart and binds his soul. No matter the obstacles, Slade will get her back. Whatever it takes. Whatever he has to do.



Warning: this book contains lots of steamy, hot lovin'.  Anal sex. Toy play. All told in graphic, contemporary language.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Thoughts:
Slade and Jessie are one of my all time favorite couples. These two have gone through a lot in there relationship. Jesse waited for ever for Slade and when she finally gets him something takes him away from her.  He does have good reasons why he had to leave.  He is madly in love with her but he had to leave her  for his reasons.  

"I wanted you more than I wanted to breathe." He raised his head, his hips moving against hers, stroking, stealing her mind, cementing her soul to his. "I wanted you until I ached, until my soul broke inside me, Jesse. And I couldn't have you. As much as I wanted you, I couldn't have you."

Lora Leigh is the Queen of Erotic Romance
EROTIC TEASER:
"Yeah. There, baby, you go ahead.." he moaned roughly, a tortured sound of male pleasure as her fingers tormented him. "Tease, baby. Let me fuck that pretty mouth while you tease. Because you're going to scream..." He tightened to the breaking point as the tip of her finger pressed at the anal entrance. She massaged, teased; her throat swallowed against the head of his cock before it retreated, only to shuttle back.

Slade is a yummy Alpha male:
“Get you pretty ass ready and you might as well settle yourself to it. Because you are mine.” His finger pointed imperiously toward her chest. “And you will stay mine.”

If you are looking for a good erotic romance book with  a super sexy uber alpha male,  best sex scenes, good plot and delicious characters then Loving Lies is the book for you. This book is a keeper for me and re-read it many times. Ok if you have Lora Leigh on your  TBR  pile or into Erotic Romance and have not read her. Really you must read this book or bump up what ever book you have in your pile.  She is truly a talented author.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







11 comments:

  1. *shudders* I agree, Lora is the queen of writing these books--and they always have lust worthy alpha males! YUM! I believe I have an ecopy of this one in my "pile", but if not I will be buying it, even if I won't have time to read it for a little bit. *sigh* So many books, so little time!

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. You have to read this one. There is so much going with Slade and Jessie. And the 2nd characters Love them especially Jazz. He will finally get his story some time this year and trust me I have been waiting what feels like a century.

      Delete
  2. I've read this at it was verra steamy :)
    Loved it! Lora Leigh can writes some very good erotic reads, but my fave will be her Elite ops series. Nathan is MINE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi babe. Love Nathan and then Micah in the Elite Ops series. Thanks for stopping by and joining in on the fun. Have a nice weekend.

      Delete
  3. I only have Laurann Dohner to compare to, aside from Lora Leigh, do you have any other erotic recs that might be similar in style to Laurann?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever read Lora Leigh the Breed series? If you read the reviews for Laurann books some of these are very similar to the Breed Series. The Breed series I believe were the first to come out. She was the first for me to read then I found Laurann and also liked hers. I have not found any others series out there like Laurann only the Breeds by Lora Leigh.

      I enjoyed Into the Mist by Maya Banks

      Into the Mist Excerpt:
      http://www.mayabanks.com/books/mist.php

      I also enjoyed these two books
      Annemarie McKenna (Mate series)

      Seeing Eye Mate #1 excerpt
      http://annmariemckenna.com/books-seeingeyemate.asp

      Checkmate #2 excerpt
      http://annmariemckenna.com/books-checkmate.asp

      These are the only ones I can think of right now that are good erotic shifter books. Not really in compare to Laurann New Species but i enjoyed all these book listed. If I come of any more I will leae it on your site. Thanks for stopping by sweetie.

      P.S. if you come across any books similar to the new species let me know. Love to get some more books like hers too.

      Delete
    2. P.S. You can still list all the Laurann Dohner books you heart desires. I enjoy her New Species series and would love to know what your thoughts are.

      Delete
    3. I'm adding all your recs to my list. One can NEVER have too many books to choose from.

      Delete
  4. Hey you, Love your choice this week!! This is in my TBR pile waiting for me to read. I just might have to bump it up after this!! LOL Have a great week!! :)

    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/05/wickedly-delicious-couple.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariann you do have to read this one. It is hot and so much is going with the Slade and Jessie and plus you will also fall in love with Jazz a secondary character and will want his story ASAP. I thought I read somewhere his story was coming out this year but now I can find it. Urgh.

      Delete
    2. P.S. Thank you for joining in on the fun. Have a nice week my Naughty Twin.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.