Thursday, May 10, 2012

Currently Reading: Firelight by Kristen Callihan


 Hello Lovelies. I am reading Firelight by Kristen Callihan and I am enjoying every moment of it. I am only at the beginning around page 41 and love this scene. I had to share it with everyone.  I can not even describe how I feel at the moment, just that Kristen Callihan is a talented and beautiful writer.  I hope you like it as much as I do. Enjoy.

A teardrop of dew rolled along the velvet edge of a rose. It hung for a suspended moment, glimmering diamond bright, before falling on his temple to skim over his brow like the stroke of a fingertip. He couldn't remember the last time human hands had willingly touched him.

Okay back to reading. Hope you all have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.