Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sexy Snippets: Let Me In By Callie Croix



 
Tuesdays have never been so sexy

Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by  Reading Between The Wines  for the 18+ crowd. To join in  head on over to  Reading Between The Wines  just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at  Reading Between The Wines  so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!

Let Me In is still on sale at Amazon and Barnes & Noble for $0.99. I highly recommend this book.



Let Me In
by Callie Croix
Purchase Link: Amazon  Barnes & Noble

Goodreads

"Watch my hand, sweetheart. Watch me touch you."

Talia looked down at his hand, so dark against this paler part of her skin where the Afghan sun hadn't touched her. She trembled as he drew his fingers up and down the front lace panel, her breaths growing shallow. He could have stripped the thong off her, but it was so erotic like this, slowly unwrapping her like a present and leaving more secrets for later. Her teased her, gliding his fingers over her covered pussy until she shifted restlessly. He stopped, his hold tightened in silent warning and she stilled, a soft groan of frustration escaping from her lips. A flush of arousal burned bright in her cheeks, her eyes almost glazed with need when Liam finally slipped his fingers beneath the edge of the fabric and touched the hot, slick flesh beneath. He clenched his teeth at the feel of her, the evidence of her excitement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so excited I finally get to read Let Me In by Callie Croix.  I am reading it slow and enjoying every moment of Liam and Talia. Callie Croix writes real characters where you feel what they are feeling. Liam is dominate in bed, but he is a real sweetheart and protective of Talia.  Callie Croix is auto-buy for me now..

Got a Sexy Snippet to share? Leave a comment with your link. Love to see yours.

6 comments:

  1. I loved this book...and...WAIT--GAH---I just got distracted by the yummy man candy towards the left floating in the water....I just swallowed my tongue.

    Great snippet!
    Here's Mine:
    http://www.csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/05/sexy-snippets-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawd I love coming here! lol That one pic is in just the right spot...
    I haven't heard of this author before but great snippet, I will have to check her out!
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Thanks for stopping by. Callie Croix is a amazing author. Have a nice week.

      Delete
  3. I love this snippet! It was one of my favorite parts :D :D Thanks for the sexy snippet! I love coming to your blog.... I commented a A LOT of posts on Thursday at school and it's not showing them :( I guess I will go back and re-comment! Have a wonderful Friday :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah bummer your comments did not show before. Loved this book. I also am hooked on her Dumen Ranch series. Very sexy Cowboys. Deacon's Touch is the 1st book. OMG Deke is yummy. Happy Friday!!

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.