Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wicked Wednesdays: #4




Hello Lovelies. Wicked Wednesday's  is a weekly feature hosted by Tales With Bite. This is a blog hop geared towards book lovers aged 18+ with the objective to find and visit other blogs that share the same interest as you... a love for Hot Reads!! Hop on over to Tales With Bite and share your Wicked Wednesday's

My  wicked teaser is Cade (A Mackenzie Novel) by Liliana Hart




"Cade," she panted, shaking her head as his fingers pressed into the tight passage.

"You're hungry for me here." he whispered, gathering more moisture from her pussy and bringing it back to her rear passage, this time pushing two fingers inside her. "You're  squeezing my fingers as if you don't want to let  me go. You'll do the same to my cock, tightening around it as I fuck you with long strokes."

7 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! See I told you I would need some ice... loving this cover I love a man with a tan, especially if he's shirtless :) Loved the teaser, I'm going to add this to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time reading this author. It was recomended by my nook on a book I bought last. Cover caught my eye then the blurb sounded good. So far it is good but I wish it was longer to really get to know the characters. Thanks for stopping by sweetie. Have a nice week.

      Delete
  2. What a great teaser!! I gotta pick this book up, he seems so domineering, I love it! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is very dominate..yummy. Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice week.

      Delete
  3. OMG...that is a great teaser!! Do you like the book so far?? I haven't heard of this one but I think I will have to add to my TBR pile. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good. Lot of sexual tension and lot of sex scenes. Wish it was longer to know the characters more. Love H/h. Wow the heroine is feisty. She gives right back to the hero.

      Delete
  4. woop woop great WW chick. thanks for stopping by. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.