Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Author of the Month: Jeaniene Frost



Hello Lovelies. I am happy to give you Jeaniene Frost Web  for June Author of the Month. Thank you Jeaniene for giving us Cat and Bones in the Night Huntress Series. They are fun and sexy.  This series is a must for all Paranormal Romance fans.

Huge Thank You to Jeaniene for giving us CHAPTER 32 (One Foot in the Grave)!!! For all  who read it you know what I am talking about. For anyone who has not read One Foot in the Grave, really what are you waiting for.  Start Night Huntress Series now. Chapter 32  is Wickedly Delicious! 

Love the Night Huntress Stepback  (inside flap of the cover) covers! They are the sexiest I have ever seen.  

I look forward to Vlad story in the Night Prince Series to be release June 26, 2012 .







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.