Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Moonglow by Kristen Callihan



Moonglow (Darkest London Series #2)
by Kristen Callihan  Web
Release date: Aug. 1 2012

Goodreads

Blurb:
Once the seeds of desire are sown . . .
Finally free of her suffocating marriage, widow Daisy Ellis Craigmore is ready to embrace the pleasures of life that have long been denied her. Yet her new-found freedom is short lived. A string of unexplained murders has brought danger to Daisy's door, forcing her to turn to the most unlikely of saviors . . .

Their growing passion knows no bounds . . .
Ian Ranulf, the Marquis of Northrup, has spent lifetimes hiding his primal nature from London society. But now a vicious killer threatens to expose his secrets. Ian must step out of the shadows and protect the beautiful, fearless Daisy, who awakens in him desires he thought long dead. As their quest to unmask the villain draws them closer together, Daisy has no choice but to reveal her own startling secret, and Ian must face the undeniable truth: Losing his heart to Daisy may be the only way to save his soul


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just finish Firelight (Darkest London series #1) and loved it. Daisy in Firelight is still married but we get a glimpse of her when she is talking with her sister. She seems like a fun and feisty heroine. Ian plays more of a roll in Firelight as he helps Miranda try to find who is framing Archer for the killings of his friends. I am sure I have an idea what Ian is since Archer and him have their witty remarks back and forth, but you never know as Firelight has so many twist that I was sure I new what Archer was. Boy was I was wrong. I can not wait and see how Daisy and Ian are going to come together. I also hope we get to see  more of Archer and Miranda in Moonglow. Archer was not very happy when ever Ian was around Miranda so it should be good if  Ian and Daisy are together. I hope Archer and Ian also have there witty remarks back and forth as that was fun to read. 

6 comments:

  1. I have book 1 on my shelf to read...the cover is awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Thanks for stopping by. Firelight was an awesome book.

      Delete
  2. Isn't there a first to this one? Firelight or something like that :) I just love the cover to this one! I'm adding this to my tbr list :D awesome pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Yes Firelight is the first book. Have a nice week.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.