Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh







Found a new Excerpt from Nalini Singh Blog for Tangle of Need

Excerpt:

Matthias’s jaw brushed her hair. “No pressure, darling.” They danced in warm silence until Adria caught a scent that made her spine lock—right before Matthias said, “I think someone’s about to steal you away.”

Not wanting to make a scene and mar the celebration, she didn’t protest when Matthias stepped back. “Take care of my girl,” he warned.

Riaz muttered something pithy in Spanish that made Matthias laugh, but all Adria could hear as he took her into his arms was the frantic beat of her pulse, thudding in time to his own. Too fast, both of them, their skin too hot. 

“Why are you doing this?” she whispered, her voice stripped bare.

Riaz’s answer sounded torn out of him. “I can’t stop myself.” 

He shifted her closer, the move so unexpected, she didn’t resist—and found herself plastered to the hard strength of him. His arousal pushed into her abdomen, the hot male scent of him seeping into her veins until she could taste the dark forests and biting citrus of him against her tongue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My thoughts:
Okay I can not wait til May 29th for Riaz and Adria story.  I was loving the excerpt on her Website and that was only a sneak peak at chapter one. Now I found this and oh my... there is no way I can wait that long. Oh its gonna be good.
Purchase Links: Amazon  Barnes & Noble



6 comments:

  1. I am so excited May is here!!! I can't wait for this book!!! Hawke and Sienna are supposed to have big parts in this story!! WOO-HOO!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read this series yet >.< But it seems so good! :D
    Here's My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girlie!

    Your blog is so sexy, I love it!!! I'm a huge Nalini Singh fan, and her next Guild Hunter book was my WoW last week!;) Thanks for visiting my WoW!!

    I'm definitely going to follow you GFC now so I can keep an eye out since we share the same taste in books and men!LOL.

    Have an awesome week,:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luv. I love her Guild Hunter Series too. Have a nice weekend.

      Delete
  4. I really need to get into this series! Iv got the 1st two books but haven't gotten to em yet! I love her Guild Hunter series so me thinks Ima love this one as well! Thanks for stopping by;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Love this series and the Guild Hunter Series.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.