Wednesday, May 30, 2012

In My Mailbox


Hello Lovelies. Well it has been a good week for me. Bought some new books I have been waiting for.




Have not been waiting for this one. I read Riding the Storm (ACRO series #1) and thought I should get  #2 in the series.



Have not been waiting for this one. I enjoyed Shayla Black (Wicked Lovers series). Been wanting to give the Sexy Capers Series a try.




I am totally hooked on the sexy Cowboys...Dumen brothers.  Deacon's Touch  #1  and Dillon's Claim #3 books in the Dumen Ranch series are written by Callie Croix. Dustin's Gamble #2  is by JJ Ranger.






 

8 comments:

  1. YAY for Tangle of Need. It was soo good. I didn't like Hot for Fireman that much but you might enjoy it and I needa catch up on the ARCRO and Wicked Lover series! Great haul this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Thanks for stopping by. I look foward to reading Tnagle of Need. I do think Nalini Singh has ever written a bad book. At least for me I loved all her books and are keepers. Urgh just finish Hot for Fireman and did not like it either. I was so excited to read the 2nd book and was disapointed. It was nothing like her 1st book. I will still continue with the series and hope the 3rd will get some sexual tension like the 1st book. Have a nice week.

      Delete
  2. OH WOW! I haven't read any Sydney Croft books but would love to! All of your books look awesome :D I hope you enjoy reading them all :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sydney Croft books are HOT!! Read Hot For Fireman already and did not like it. The 1st book in the series is good. Have a good day. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. GREAT books in your box! (snickers)....And thanks to you, I just finsihed (and Loved) Deacon's Touch.
    Now I am hooked on this series.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Deacon's Touch was AWESOME. Deke is a perfect gentleman outside of the bedroom and a dominate sexy man in the bedroom. I am happy you are hooked now too.

      Delete
  4. awesome haul! I've been wanting to read the storm series >.< I hope you enjoy them all! :D Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.