Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Author of the Month: Nalini Singh




Website      Goodreads 

I have to give a big shout out this month to  Nalini Singh for writing amazing books. Her books are always fresh with new story lines and never repetitive or boring.  Love her Psy/Changeling series and was so excited and nervous when she came out with her Guild Hunter Series. I was excited to have a different series from her, but also nervous because some authors tend to change their writing style when they  do a different series.  Not in this case. She out did herself with the Guild Hunter Series. The Guild Hunter series might be a little on the dark side compare to her Psy/Changeling Series but she still writes with Love, Passion and her characters are beautiful that they come to life. So Nalini please do not change a thing. you and your books are perfect the way they are. If anything I need more sooner then the release dates. She is auto buy for me in Paperback only. I can not buy her e-books. I will only have paperback for my collection.

If you have not already read Nalini Singh, you are missing out on a great author and awesome books with good plots and yummy alpha heroes.  Her books are a must read for all Paranormal Fans. Highly recommend her books. You will be hooked from book one in each series and will not be able to get enough of the heroes and their mates or love ones.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.