Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sexy Snippets: The Fireman Who Loved Me





Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by  Reading Between The Wines  for the 18+ crowd. To join in  head on over to  Reading Between The Wines  just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at  Reading Between The Wines  so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!


The Fireman who Loved Me (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel series #1)
by Jennifer Bernard
Purchase: Amazon


"I'm just getting started." He lifted her ass with his powerful hands and sat her on the counter. His hands were all the way inside her panties, his fingers buried deep in her folds. Now he pulled one hand away, and drew the crotch of her panties to one side to expose her flesh.

"Look at you," he said wonderingly. "So Wet."........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I loved this book. Sexy bunch of firemen and a yummy hero who is gentle but can also be a little arrogant. The bickering between Brody and Melissa usually leaves them in a heated moment. And lets just say they really need to stay away from doors during these moments.


Got a Sexy Snippet to share? Leave a comment with your link. Love to see yours.

Tuesdays have never been so sexy

9 comments:

  1. Hi, I have this book in my TBR pile. It sounds so good!! I LOVE the cover!! Great choice!!

    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/05/sexy-snippets-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, off to add this one to the list! :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was such a short snippet but it was hot!!! I'm going to have to add this one, especially if that door comment means what I think it does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cute story and pretty hot! Thanks for stopping by sweetie.

      Delete
  4. Tee-hee, I'm intrigued by your staying away from doors comment! Love the cover; hot fireman and cute puppy, what's not to love?
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those door moments are hot and funny! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Yes, the door sex was smoking, no? I so wish my hubby would just do me like that, BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Although with my fat ass, that is highly unlikely-he'd end up in the ER.
    I didn't get to add my linky yesterday as I was out house hunting all damn day.
    But I did do a late post and here is my sexy snippet:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/05/sexy-snippets-tuesday-erwednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL sweetie. I am not young or thinner like I use to so it is out for us too. Have a nice week. Thanks for checking out my Sexy Snippet.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.