Saturday, May 5, 2012

Review: Coming Undone by Lauren Dane




Coming Undone (Brown Siblings series #2)
by Lauren Dane
Purchase Links: Amazon Barnes & Noble


Blurb:

After his parents' death, Brody gave up a promising career to care for his family. Now, with his siblings grown, Brody owns his own business, and for the first time in years he's alone. Elise has come to Seattle with her daughter to find peace. After years as a world-famous ballerina-and trapped in a marriage gone bad-she's looking for neither love nor attention. But she finds both in the handsome, honest man who befriends her with no strings attached.

Brody and Elise discover in each other the wild, physical passion they need. But it'll take a shadow from Elise's past to make them look beyond what they need-to what they truly desire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Review:

Perfect...Keeper


This was my first Lauren Dane book. My dearest friend at  Belle's Book Bag  highly recommended this book. So happy she did. I was hooked from the 1st page. Thank you Belle's Book Bag for introducing me to a new author.

Elise is strong, independent, wonderful mother and survivor. She has gone through a lot through her bad marriage and issues with her brother. She moves with her young daughter to a new town to try and start a new life and keep her daughter protected. Her daughter will always come first.

Brody is her sexy neighbor who she comes to his aid during an accident. They both do not want to be in a relationship but decide to be friends with benefits.

Brody is sweet, caring and loving, not only does he build a real friendship with Elise but also her daughter. He always puts his ladies first. His is also protective and holds a lot back. He is an alpha male but since he knows a little about her bad past he becomes gentle with Elise.

Love Brody and his siblings. They all play a good roll in this book. Elise parents are the best.

The love scenes were erotic but done tastefully. Brody does have a thing for oral play. Lets just say the love scene in the Dance studio is HOT!!!

Not only was I glue to my e-reader wandering if these two were ever going to realize they are more of a couple than good friends but I was also wandering when I was going to find out about Elise past with her ex-husband and brother. Lauren Dane gives little teasers here and there but never the full story. I was expecting to get a story about her issues with her brother then later on get something about her ex or vise versa. Boy was I wrong. I got all of  it at once. It is a pretty intense moment. The writing is so real, that I felt I was reliving my life. While Elise was telling her story about one of the incidents I just kept thinking wow how can any body go through that and still be strong and while she was telling about the other incident I actually had to stop reading and take a breather. Elise comments, thoughts and actions are what has really happened to me and were dead on.

If you are looking for an erotic book with a Sexy Tattoo Hero, with a good plot, different emotions, serious sexy love scenes and beautiful characters that are real then this is the book for you. This is book 2 in the Brown Siblings series but I read it and never read the other books and was not lost at all.



Shelves
Erotic Romance  Tattoo Hero


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.