Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sexy Snippets: A Perfect Storm






Tuesdays have never been so sexy

Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by  Reading Between The Wines  for the 18+ crowd. To join in  head on over to  Reading Between The Wines  just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at  Reading Between The Wines  so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!


A Pefect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor #4)
by Lori Foster
Purchase Links: AmazonBarnes & Noble

Goodreads

Blurb:

He never saw her coming…

Spencer Lark already knows too many secrets about Arizona Storm, including the nightmare she survived and her resulting trust issues. But in order to expose a smuggling ring—and continue avenging his own tragic past—the bounty hunter reluctantly agrees to make Arizona a decoy. Yet nothing has equipped him for her hypnotic blend of fragility and bravery, or for the protective instincts she stirs in him.

Arizona wants to reclaim her life, which means acting as bait to lure the enemy into a trap. Sure it's dangerous, especially with a partner as distractingly appealing as Spencer. But as their plan—and their chemistry—shifts into high gear, Arizona may discover there's an even greater risk in surrendering her heart to a hero…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sexy Snippet:

"You'll enjoy this, I promise. Not as much as I will, but still..." He nudged her legs open wider, then looked up at her. "Lean back on the wall for support, then bend your knees a little."

She hesitated-and finally did as he asked,  Stepping her feet apart, flexing her knees.

Heat washed over him. "That's it." He opened her with his fingertips, teasing more, stroking over-into-slick, hot places, before leaning foward for the most intimate of kisses.

Her long, vibrating moan turned him on as much as her taste.

Licking his tongue over her, in her, he gave them both what they wanted. She grew wetter, her breathing more ragged. He teased her clitoris and heard her loud grasp.

Cupping her hips to help support her, he kept her upright and slowly drew her in, rasped his tongue over her, sucked.

Nothing is better than having a little foreplay against a wall....Yummy and hot. Love Lori Foster. She knows how to write the best and tasteful foreplay. A Perfect Storm is a great read of  The Men Who Walk the Edge of  Honor series. Spencer and Arizona heat up the pages.

Got a Sexy Snippet to share? Leave a comment with your link. Love to see yours.

8 comments:

  1. OH MY---flashback** I have been a huge fan of Lori's since her fighting series. And I have gobbled up all of these as well. She knows how to write such great sexual chemistry and angst....
    Here is my SS:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/05/sexy-snippets-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one has been patiently waiting on my kindle to be read. I may need to move it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Haha I have been waiting too and finally I had to read it this last weekend. Glad I did. It was awesome.

      Delete
  3. WOW...HOT!! Love this series but I haven't had a chance to read this one yet. I need to catch up!! I have been wanting to read about Arizona and Spencer. Great choice my naughty twin!! ;)

    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/sexy-snippets-tuesdaymay-1st.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Oh my you have to read this one soon. It is awesome. So behind on my reviews.

      Delete
  4. OMG this snippet is so steamy!! I will definitely add this to my TBR list NOW! I have never read any of Lori Foster's books, but I will now! Thanks so much for sharing this sexy scene and thanks for the yummy man candy in your sidebars :) I love your blog BTW, and am a new follower! I added your button to my sidebar :) Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. You have to read all books from lori foster. This series start with the first. This one is the last in this series. Thanks stopping by, following back and posting my button.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.