Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday: Hot for Fireman by Jennifer Bernard


"Waitng On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 

Hot for Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel #2)
by Jennifer Bernard
Release Date: May 29, 2012


Blurb:
Ryan Blake got suspended from the San Gabriel firefighters a year and a half ago for a daredevil act that nearly killed someone. Now he’s back in San Gabriel, fighting to return to the force. He takes a job at a local dive, the Hair of the Dog, while he studies for the test that will get him his job back.

But the real test comes in the form of Katie Dane, bar manager. Katie got stuck running the family bar when her father had a heart attack. The place is losing money like crazy and the insurance is about to lapse. Her desperate solution? Burn the place down, collect a million dollars. The only problem--little does she know, her new bartender is actually a firefighter.

Can a professional fireman and a wannabe firebug ever manage to get along? More importantly, can they stay away from each other and/or keep from ruining each other’s careers? Not likely. This is San Gabriel, after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My thoughts:
Can not wait to read more about the sexy San Gabriel firemen. They are yummy and fun. Wow is this cover HOT or what?



10 comments:

  1. That guy there makes me want to start a fire! ;D Lol Sounds like an interesting book, I'll have to pick it up sometime during the summer ;) Great choice, and the cover is HOT! Have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time stopping by and the first thing I see is your header. Here I am singing along to the radio, open up your blog, look at the header and then yell... HOLY SHIT! HaHa Lots of almost penis' on your blog.
    Now that I got that out of the way...
    This book sounds good! I am definitely adding the first one to my list.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. LOL! I do love my sexy almost nude many candy. Thank you for following and stopping by my WOW. I am now following you back. Have a nice day.

      Delete
    2. Awesome. You will have to keep checking back I do change them when I find new ones I like. Or check back on mondays I do post more sexy mancandy as my Delicious Man Candy posts.

      Delete
  3. Hi sweetie. Thanks for checking out my WOW and following me. I am following you back. It is a great and fun series. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)
    This book looks really cute and sexy! I almost requested it from Edelweiss but I knew I wouldn't finish it in time. I hope it's awesome!! I will probably read it later down the toad. :)
    Thanks for visiting my WoW post!! Always nice when you visit. I'm an old follower.

    Happy Wednesday!!;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.