Friday, May 4, 2012

Wicked Cover: Eternal Blood



Eternal Blood (Mark of the Vampire series #2.5)
by Laura Wright  Web
e-novella


Blurb:

Gray Donahue is crippled by the guilt he feels for his father’s death. An Impure vampire cursed with the ability to hear the thoughts of others, he indulges in blood and sex to stave off the pain of his existence. He is then abducted by the Eternal Order of Vampires, who subject him to a nightmarish ritual. But when he is rescued by the icy pureblood vampire Dillon, he finds something that is worth living for, dying for, killing for...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My thoughts:

Just sexy and Hawt!  I did not know Gray had is own book. I am a little bummed it is a e-novella. I really thought his book would be like around 4th in the series and a full length. I am on Eternal Captive #3. I guess I will be reading Eternal Blood before. I have been interested in Gray since Eternal Kiss #2.  Okay all you Paranormal Fans this is a must read series. Sexy Vampire Brothers..yummy..fun..and did I mention Sexy Vampire Brothers.

4 comments:

  1. Yummy cover, novella or not! :) I will definitely have to add this series to my list, I've heard of it before, but have not yet read them. They sound delicious though! :D

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Thanks for stopping by. You will love this series. Have a nice weekend.

      Delete
  2. Hey you do know the full length book with Gray is coming up right? Eternal Beast. I can't wait.

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Francesca! OMG I thought this was his actual book. haha I guess I should of looked a little bit more into it. You made my day again! LOVE YOU!! I was hoping it would of been around 4th in the series. Have a nice weekend.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.