Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Alpha Hero of the Month: Dmitri




Wow had a hard time picking my Alpha Hero of the month. I knew it was going to be a hero  from Nalini Singh since she is my Author of the month but oh my was it hard as I had to choose between my three fave heroes, Raphael (Angels Blood), Hawke (Kiss of Snow) and Dmitri (Archangel's Blade).  Well as you can see I picked Dmitri.  I know this book has mixed reviews because some wanted more than what they got. I loved his story and would not want it any other way.

We meet Dmitri in Angels Blood (Guild Hunter series #1). He is Archangel Raphael's sexy right hand man vampire who is dark and mysterious with a sick sense of humor.

“I can smell blood, Elena,” Dmitri drawled, walking back into the room. “Are you trying to flirt?” (Angels Blood)

Dmitri has stayed dark and mysterious through all the Guild Hunter series so when his story came out we got to find out why he is this way. Seeing him have a past with love and happiness was heart wrenching. He never changed through out the book. He was the same old Dmitri with his little remarks.


“Ever had a woman say no to you, Dmitri?”

“Once.” He turned the corner with a smile that made her want to cup his face, trace those beautiful lips with her own. “I married her.” 
(Archangel's Blade)

I picked Dmitri as my Alpha Male Hero because not only is he loyal to Archangel Raphael and will do anything to protect him, he will also do anything to protect Honor.

To get a real feel of Dmitri you have to read the series from the beginning (Angels Blood #1) as he plays a good roll in all of them.  In my opinion you will appreciate him more in his story (Archangel's Blade #4)

Look what I found a sexy pic that could be Dmitri









1 comment:

  1. Love Dimitri!! This book was different then I thought it was going to be but I still LOVED it. Great choice!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.