Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #49


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under The Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!

his week's question (thanks to Niina C for the suggestion):
What's the sexiest item of clothing a hero can wear in a novel? 



My Answer: I like my hero in faded jeans, shirtless and commando with the top button undone, hung low. Add in a Tatt or two with a hot body and hairless chest (can have a happy trail as long as not to hairy).

I love it in books where the hero just wakes up, he gets out of  bed naked throws on  just his jeans, leaves them unbotton and walks around the house barefoot. YUMMY!!











22 comments:

  1. Jeans for the win today! And I love tattoos. My DLS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a man with tattoos! I agree about the chest hair, not so attractive to me, but a little trail, well... yeah :)

    <a href="http://beachbumreads.blogspot.com/2012/05/dirty-little-secret-2.html> Ana♥ - My DLS »New Follower« </a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog it is full of yummy men. New Follower here is our DLS @ Read Between The Lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my DLS. Old Follower. Have a nice week.

      Delete
  4. I agree! So many pics of hot guy on your blog. That jeans thing definitely works for me.


    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Love my sexy man candy. Have a nice week. Thanks for stopping by my DLS.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Not only is David Gandy hot, but he is more sexier shirtless showing off those yummy abs and happy trail in a pair of unbuttoned jeans. Thanks for stopping by my DLS.

      Delete
  6. I love those pictures! !!!!! He is such a cutie ;)

    Thanks for stopping through my DLS

    Sharonda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes tat's add to the hotness!!! New follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your for following and stopping by my DLS. I am following back.

      Delete
  8. *jaw dropps* whistles... that is such a yummy looking man! and i just had a beautiful vision in my head thanks to your description, now I just need a hot sexy man to recreate that scene ;D Lol have a good friday!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh damn, I didn't scroll down for a while there, nice pics on the top of your blog :-D
    And in your answer too! I totally agree, jeans, no shirt, pants or socks please!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!

    Vix @ http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, damn those are some HOT pics! I agree with you 100% except for feet lol... I hate feet so + socks :D Thanks for sharing your Dirty Little Secret!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. I am not really into feet too but something about a man in a pair jeans, shirtless and barefoot works for me. Thanks for stopping by my DLS. Have a nice weekend.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.