Friday, May 18, 2012

18 and Over Book Blogger Follow #29




18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by  Crystal from Reading Between The Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!

Question of the Week:
What are you reading currently? Do you love it? Is it a new-to-you author or an old favorite? Tell us all about it!


Caressed by Moonlight (Rulers of Darkness series #1)
by Amanda J. Greene Web  Blog
Purchase Links:  Amazon  Barnes & Noble

Goodreads

Blurb:
Dorian Vlakhos is no ordinary aristocrat. He is a vampire king, who will do anything to save his clan from complete annihilation, before an ancient curse can claim his immortal life.

Penniless and orphaned, Victoria Kingston has nothing to bring to a marriage, yet she must shackle an unsuspecting gentleman into marriage by the end of the month or forfeit her rights as guardian of her younger sister. With the help of her dearest friend, Victoria begins her hunt, and vows to stay far away from the dark, mysterious, Prince Vlakhos.

After meeting the beautifully innocent Miss Kingston, Dorian had to have her. He would do absolutely anything to make Victoria his. One sweet stolen kiss would bring them together while a force, more powerful than any vampire would bind them for all eternity. But treachery, war, and death rule Dorian’s dark world and Victoria would be fortunate to survive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am currently reading Caressed by Moonlight  (Rulers of Darkness #1) by Amanda J. Greene and Loving it. She is a new Author for me. I have had it on my TBR pile some time now and finally got around to reading it.  I am so happy I finally did. I am enjoying Dorian and  Victoria. OMG I am crushing on Dorian right now.  He is a sexy vampire who is arrogant but sweet and loving. Victoria is awesome when she is around Dorian, she gives it right back to him. The sexual tension is hot.  Wow the desk scene was fan your self sexy and a teaser. Can not wait to get to the first sex scene.

12 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this book but I'm so glad you are enjoying it. It's great waiting for that first sex scene.

    Thanks for stopping by Claire's Book Corner. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this book, or the author before. But who doesn't love sexy vampires? That's interesting enough for me.

    Ana♥ - My Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo sexy vampire and a feisty heroine? Im so in, ill probably r re ad this sometime during the summer :) awesome pick. Thanks for stopping by I hope u have a great weekend : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sounds good. I haven't heard of this one. You don't see too many vampire historicals. Just added it to my shopping list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A historical romance with a paranormal element? I am so in! I've never heard of this book before so it should be fun.

    I'm doing better these days with some help, it's a process but blogging keeps me busy. Thanks for asking sweetie!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Reading and Blogging as helped me too through rough times. Have a nice weekend.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping thru mine and awesome choice. I had the author on my blog for a promo spot and this book is in my TBR list. Hope to get to it soon.

    Sharonda

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.