Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Teaser: Cade

Love it when the Heroine gives it right back to to the Hero.


Thursday Teaser:
She moved as if she were going to straddle his lap, but at the last second moved her knee so it pressed directly against his balls. His indrawn breath was enough to know that she was using the right amount of pressure.

"Don't you ever threaten me with my brothers." she whispered in his ear. "I get enough of  that from them, and I won't take it from you too, no matter how much control you think our sleeping together gives you. I'm old enough to make my own decisions and take consequences of my actions. I control my life. No one else."

She nipped at his ear and felt satisfaction at his indrawn breath...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Thoughts:
I love how Baleigh does no take any crap from Cade. Especially since she has two Alpha Brothers. She has been feisty since the beginning. Their first encounter is awesome with his truck and his keys. Loved it.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!
    I prefer feisty heroines, rather than the damsel in distress types!
    Will check this book out on Goodreads, thanks :-)

    Vix @ http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Thanks for stopping by. I have a serious woman crush on her. She Rocks!!

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.