Saturday, May 19, 2012

In My Mailbox



I have Let Me In by Callie Croix on pre-order. Since she is a new author for me I thought I would try a book by her before I get Let me In and get a feel for her writing.


Deacon's Touch (Dumen Ranch Series #1)
by Callie Croix

Goodreads

Blurb
After her own engagement goes to hell, workaholic Jessica Talbot dreads her friend’s bachelorette party at a dude ranch in Nowheresville, Texas. But the outlook for the weekend brightens when Deacon Dumen picks her up at the airport. The sexy cowboy awakens every dormant sexual fantasy with nothing more than a friendly smile and a handshake.

Ex-Air Force Pararescueman Deke Dumen doesn’t know what to make of the sexy yet reserved brunette who breaks through the walls he built after an injury ended his career and a divorce soured him on relationships. As a guest at his family's ranch Jessie is off limits, but the Dom in him rebels at the restriction, even as he realizes his penchant for control in the bedroom would likely scare the holy hell out of her. When Jessie shocks Deke by asking for exactly what he's been craving, he's ready to break the rules and introduce her to his own brand of dominance. Her willing surrender rocks them both to the core. But once the weekend's over, they must decide if it was just a wild fling or the start of something more.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Let Me In, it was awesome!! xD And Deacon's touch seems like a yummy book, just look at that cover!! ♥ Lol I hope you enjoy it! :) Can't wait for the review :D

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. Thanks for stopping by. I am loving Deacon's touch and enjoy Callie Croix writing.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.