Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My WOW:
Once Burned (Night Prince Series #1)
by Jeaniene Frost Web
Release Date: June 26, 2012


Blurb:
She's a mortal with dark powers...

After a tragic accident scarred her body and destroyed her dreams, Leila never imagined that the worst was still to come: terrifying powers that let her channel electricity and learn a person's darkest secrets through a single touch. Leila is doomed to a life of solitude...until creatures of the night kidnap her, forcing her to reach out with a telepathic distress call to the world's most infamous vampire...

He's the Prince of Night...

Vlad Tepesh inspired the greatest vampire legend of all—but whatever you do, don't call him Dracula. Vlad's ability to control fire makes him one of the most feared vampires in existence, but his enemies have found a new weapon against him—a beautiful mortal with powers to match his own. When Vlad and Leila meet, however, passion ignites between them, threatening to consume them both. It will take everything that they are to stop an enemy intent on bringing them down in flames.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I can not wait for Vlad story. I am waiting patiently to read about Leila  and see if she is able to bring Vlad the most feared vampire to his knees. I am hoping we get a good story and series like Cat and Bones. I am sure we will be seeing a lot of  Once Burned on WOW this month. Vlad cover is  HOT!!!

What is your WOW this week? Post a comment with your link. Love to see yours.


9 comments:

  1. Ohh, I gotta read this! Sounds so intriguing! I've yet to read a good vampire novel I like, so I'm hoping for the best :D Lol Awesome pick this week! And thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Waiting button ;-) I've seen a lot of Vlad today. Very excited about reading his story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girlie :)

    Yes!! I love all the sexy on your page! As usual.;) Of course I'm dying for Vlad's book. Have a happy Wednesday!! Thanks for visiting... Old follower. I can't even keep focused on what I'm writing because of all this delicious sexiness!! Lol. I'm a perv!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing I haven't read any books by this Author! It certainly looks and sounds good!!!! I hope you get this book very soon! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. OMG you have not read The Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost. Babe you have got to read The Night Huntress series with one of the hottest couples Cat and Bones. You will fall in love with them and will not beable to get enough of them. Have a good day. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.