Friday, May 4, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #46




Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under The Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!

This week's question:
If we were unforgivably rude and snatched your purse from you, what would we find inside?

My Answer:


One look in my Purse and you would say it is not worth the hassle of stealing, for one it is big and second a mess. Really there is a reason for everything in my bag.  This is what you would find if you stole by bag. A Wallet, Loose Checks (have not put them in my Wallet yet) Wristlet, Silver small makeup bag, Black Small makeup bag (ha..ha like this one better, just never changed what is in the Silver one to the black on), Phone (might not be in it because I never know where it is. It is bad when your girlfriends have to call your hubby because I never answer my phone), Keys, Hand Sanitizer, A black comb (because a brush is too big), Blistick (my fave), chapstick (yes I have two because always misplace my Blistick and bought Chapstick but then found my Blistick), Tiny batteries in a clear baggie (I have carried these batteries  for a few months now for my book light. Had to buy a new book light because I could not find these batteries. Finally did and never took them out), Perfume, Hand Lotion and  2 Powder Compacks (My fave I can't stand the mirror and will not buy a little mirror because I always break them). Really I am not OCD and have to have 2 of everything. I have logical reasons.


Pretty close.. did find a few receipts, nail file, phone charger, sunglasses, a envelope and some 20% cards for the Salon I work at. I  I know what I will be cleaning out this weekend.

Post a comment with your link to your Dirty Little Secret. Love to hear yours.

8 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of stuff but I'm impressed at how clean and organized it all looks ;)

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your DLS & I do the same thing with my chapstick/lipgloss ;)

    thanks for stopping through
    Sharonda

    love your blog BTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. I find my lipbalm all over my house. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. That's a lot of stuff >.< Lol And I agree with Francesca it doesn't look a mess, which mine would if I didn't take out my receipts and such every other day. Lol

    I hope you have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not feeling like a slob now about my purse. Thanks luv for stopping by. Have a nice weekend.

      Delete
  4. I think its official I am the only person who DOES NOT own a purse.lol

    Thanks for stopping by. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.