Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: Altered by Jennifer Rush

 
 
Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Pen and Paper blog. Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where you can post about one book per week that has been on your wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that you can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
 
 
Found this a few weeks back on someone's blog. Sorry but I forgot and did not write the blog down to give credit.  Thank You for having it on your blog!  After the yummy cover got my attention and the blurb sounded good, wow loved the excerpt and I want to read it. Check out the excerpt will be wanting it too.


Altered
by Jennifer Rush
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
When you can’t trust yourself, who can you believe?

Everything about Anna’s life is a secret. Her father works for the Branch at the helm of its latest project: monitoring and administering treatments to the four genetically altered boys in the lab below their farmhouse. There’s Nick, Cas, Trev . . . and Sam, who’s stolen Anna’s heart. When the Branch decides it’s time to take the boys, Sam stages an escape, killing the agents sent to retrieve them.

Anna is torn between following Sam or staying behind in the safety of her everyday life. But her father pushes her to flee, making Sam promise to keep her away from the Branch, at all costs. There’s just one problem. Sam and the boys don’t remember anything before living in the lab—not even their true identities.

Now on the run, Anna soon discovers that she and Sam are connected in more ways than either of them expected. And if they’re both going to survive, they must piece together the clues of their past before the Branch catches up to them and steals it all away.


20 comments:

  1. I've seen this book about on a lot of blogs lately but haven't seen many reviews of it yet. I'm intrigued though! Hope you can get a copy soon.
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog I was just on had this book too! I just added it to my wishlist.

    Here's my Wishlist Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this one today! I added it to my list! It sounds really good. I see Up to Me is on your sidebar, I received an ARC of that one and you will love it! It was good. Anyway, happy reading!
    Brittany @ Spare time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many good things about Down to You hopefully will get soon. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Oh yay! Great minds think alike indeed! Hope you'll get it soon!

    Thanks for stopping by my WW.

    - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a popular choice this week! I don't think I've seen any reviews for it yet, but I hope it's good!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie, it just came Jan 1st. I can not wait see some reviews. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. I actually just bout Altered and can't wait to read it :D Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one looks great. I've got it on my list. Hope you get it soon.

    Jenny @ Book Sojourner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Sounds awesome!! Will have to add it to my TBR list...

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh I want this book so badly! The cover is gorgeous and it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds fantastic! I really have to go and add this to my wishlist

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added it as soon as I read the excerpt. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.