Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesday Prelude: Down To You by M. Leighton


The Tuesday Prelude is a weekly meme hosted by Realms Of An Open Mind. You know we all love to share more than just a few lines, now is your chance to add some of your favorite teasers and introduce a little piece of the story you are currently reading or just read.

When they first meet Olivia thinks Cash is a stripper and he plays along. This is after she finds out he is not the stripper.

"You'd better close those lips before I'm tempted to kiss them and really give you something to be all hot and bothered about."

Found it sexy when Cash jumped over the bar.

With a grin, he plants his hands flat on the bar and lifts himself onto it, throwing his legs over and hopping down right beside me.

6 comments:

  1. This is on my to-read list and wow, those excerpts make me want to move it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about this novel ~ can't wait to read it! Love the teasers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I agree with you I love when Cash jumped over the bar! Definitely a sweet sexy move for guy to do! I also love this book too! ;) Haven't got a chance to read the second book yet, but it's on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie thank you for the heads up on the freebies! My fav part was him jumping over the bar! Well written felt like I was there watching him! I have yet to read the second either. Have it.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.