Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Never Too Far / Rush



"Waitng On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.







 



Never Too Far (Fallen Too Far #2)
by Abbi Glines
Release Date:  March 12, 2013
New Adult
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
It had been three weeks, four days and twelve hours since I’d seen her. Since she’d torn my heart out. If I had been drinking, I’d blame it on the alcohol. It had to be an illusion; a desperate one. But I hadn’t been drinking. Not a drop. There was no mistaking Blaire. It was her. She was actually here.

Blaire was back in Rosemary.


by Maya Banks
Release Date: February 5, 2013
Adult
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
Gabe, Jace, and Ash: three of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the country. They’re accustomed to getting anything they want. Anything at all. For Gabe, it’s making one particular fantasy come true with a woman who was forbidden fruit. Now she’s ripe for the picking...

When Gabe Hamilton saw Mia Crestwell walk into the ballroom for his hotel’s grand opening, he knew he was going to hell for what he had planned. After all, Mia is his best friend’s little sister. Except she’s not so little anymore. And Gabe has waited a long time to act on his desires.

Gabe has starred in Mia’s fantasies more than once, ever since she was a teenager with a huge crush on her brother’s best friend. So what if Gabe’s fourteen years older? Mia knows he’s way out of her league, but her attraction has only grown stronger with time. She’s an adult now, and there’s no reason not to act on her most secret desires.

As Gabe pulls her into his provocative world, she realizes there’s a lot she doesn’t know about him or how exacting his demands can be. Their relationship is intense and obsessive, but as they cross the line from secret sexual odyssey to something deeper, their affair runs the risk of being exposed—and vulnerable to a betrayal far more intimate than either expected.


18 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about both authors, but haven't read either yet.
    Have a great week!
    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am new to Abbi Glines. Just Finished Fallen Too Far and now I am ready for book 2 Never Too Far. Love Maya Banks and this is her new series coming out. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know me too! Anything Maya writes is good. Look forward to a new series by her. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. love the covers to those! so pretty :)

    Sharonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are. Thanks for stopping by. Suprised Maya was like this. I am starting to see more and more covers changing since Fifty Shades of Grey has become a hit.

      Delete
  4. I love Maya Banks! I'm so excited about Rush too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome. Thanks for stopping by. Look forward to see what she has in store for us with her new series.

      Delete
  5. Yep!! Great choices!! Abbi Glines is awesome!! Love both covers too.

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo Never Too Far has me curious... I need to look into the first book of the series.. and the second.. well.. definitely a steamy and quite intriguing premise!! Great choices :)

    Have a great week!!!

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keely I loved Never Too Far. Excited for Never Too Far. Anything Maya Banks writes I will read. Thanks stopping by.

      Delete
  7. I haven't read Fallen Too Far but I'm looking forward to it and I'd love to read Never Too Far, too.
    I also haven't read anything by Maya Banks but from what I've heard about them, I really should! Why not start with Rush. Great picks and thanks for sharing!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abbi Glines is a new author for me. Loving her writing and love anything Maya Banks writes. I look forward to her new series. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. I love Abbi GLines, but I still need to read Fallen Too Far- Bad Teresa!
    Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa You have to read it. OMG I added to Goodreads, Bought it and read it like within a day or so.

      Delete
  9. Can any1 here help me vd gettin da pdf format of Rush trilogy pls.......
    If so, i am leavin my email.....pls mail me
    kashmirirebel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.