Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged



BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme held on Sundays, hosted by Talk Supe. It is where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers.

Sorry all for not posting as much came home Sat. sick and still not 100% better.  Just can not stay long on my laptop so I am not putting the links up. Just a heads up I will be super busy next week and will most likely not do any memes. If I can I will but really need to get my reviews caught up, so most likely do those first.

















These are just some of the freebies I got last week. Listed more in other posts if interested.
Adult Freebies
Young Adult Freebies

Leave a comment with your link to what you got last weeek. Love to see your book haul.

9 comments:

  1. Hello sexy Sinner book! I hope you enjoy Rock Hard!!

    Here is my BBB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I will! Love those yummer Sinner men! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I love the first book Backstage Pass! I've been waiting to see if Rock Hard would on sale, but it looks like I'm going to have to go head itfor full price (Can't wait) lol! Have Beautifully Damage and Wilde Ride on TBR too! Also have Elemental too. Love all your freebies you got! WOW you got alot of great books! Thanks so much for sharing and I'm on my way to grab some of those freebies! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to see what freebies you grab. Just got my lovley copy of Rock Hard.

      Delete
  3. Another great haul. Lots of steamy covers. Happy reading :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love my steamy covers and even better when they are good reads. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I realize I'm 5 days late.

    You got a big haul this week. I got Lush too and I am excited to read what the book's all about. Sex and food are my favorite combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was like 3 days late last week for Feature Follow. I look forward to Lush. Love Lauren Dane writing style.

      Delete
  5. I got Elemental too! It sounds really interesting c: and the Guardians book sounds interesting too

    Lauren.
    weeky haul

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.