Monday, January 14, 2013

Freebies: Adult Books


Hello lovelies. I was able to grab a few, ok I went on a free shopping spree! Loved every moment of it. Found some books that were on my TBR list and found some new ones that sounded interesting. Enjoy! Hope you find some you like too. Love comments. Let me know if read any of these or if you grabbed your free copy. For all my YA fans I grabbed some good ones too. Check back hope to have up by Weds.

Amazon  Barnes & Noble Kobo

Got my freebie

I have been wanting to try this series.
Amazon

Got my freebie

Amazon  Barnes & Noble  Kobo

Already read before  Review

Sporting a new yummy cover!
Amazon

Yay baby love this series when I need a sexy alpha male and a kick butt heroine.

Got my freebie

Amazon  Kobo

Got My freebie


Amazon  Kobo

I have been wanting to try this series.

Got my Freebie

Amazon  Barnes & Noble

Got my freebie last week
Amazon  Barnes & Noble

Already read. Loved it.  Thought I had a review up, nope. But got a sexy snippet. Enjoy!

Amazon  Barnes & Noble  Kobo

Got my freebie

Fan of Eliza Gayle

Amazon  Barnes & Noble   Kobo

Got my freebie

Amazon  Barnes & Noble

Got my freebie


Amazon  Barnes & Noble

Got my freebie

Fan of Vivian Arend

Amazon

Got my freebie other day

Found this yummy cover at Salacious Reads
Amazon  Kobo

Got my freebie

Oh my loving this cover!

Amazon  Barnes & Noble  Kobo

Got my freebie

Love this cover. I have been wanting to try this series.

Amazon  Barnes & Noble  Kobo

Got my freebie

Amazon  Barnes & Noble  Kobo

Got my freebie

Fan of Lara Adrian

Amazon  Barnes & Noble  Kobo

Got my Freebie

Amazon 

8 comments:

  1. Ooh--found a few I needed, thanks! :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Gorgeous!
    I found me quite a few yummies there!
    Happy Reading! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What an awesome collection of freebies. Definitely some covers - whoops - titles, I would like to add to mine.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUEEE!!! I've had several of these on my radar. Grabbed them! Even grabbed a couple from authors in my other groups to help boost their rankings.

    Oh, and *cough, cough* I have a freebie out now to promote the latest release in my paranormal erotic romance series. Book 1, Surrounded by Woods:
    http://www.amazon.com/Surrounded-Woods-Family-Book-ebook/dp/B005F6E7Z8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1358257828&sr=8-5&keywords=mandy+harbin

    Just sayin' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I am excited you grabbed some from your list. I know I was excited for some that were on mine too!

      OMG I can not believe I missed Surrounded By Woods. Thanks for sharing. Grabbed it, posted it and will read today.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.