Monday, January 7, 2013

Release Day PNR: Jared (The Protectors #2) by Teresa Gabelman



Yay baby got my copy today of Jared's story in the Protector Series. Huge THANK YOU to my favorite and amazing author Teresa Gabelman for the heads up today. Girly I just adore you! She is a sweetheart who adores her fans! I have been waiting for Jared's story ever since I read the excerpt. Head on over to Erin's and Lily's Bookluvrs Haven Blog and read the first chapter excerpt. Awesome expert and my favorite part got me to buy Damon the first in the series and ever since then am hooked on this series. This quote had me wanting more.
 
“I’ll be seeing you…” Jared leaned toward her as far as he could. “very soon.” Anticipation in the form of a smile tipped his lips when she ran out the door leaving the scent of honeysuckle.
 
Check out my  review for Damon (The Protectors #1).  I would start with Damon first and get a feel of her yummy, sweet, alpha male heroes and her kick butt heroines. Jared plays a good roll in Damon and you get a good feel on his personality.  Sorry got to stop reading what I was reading and start Jared.
 



Jared (The Protectors #2)
Purchase Link: Amazon 
E-Book


Blurb by Goodreads
The VC Warriors are an elite group of vampire who protect innocents, whether human or those of their own race. Jared Kincaid, along with other Warriors, are shocked when a fiery red head with a gun and attitude, bring news of young teens being turned into an army of half-breed vampires capable of taking out all VC Warriors.

Breaking into the famed VC Warriors compound was definitely not the smartest thing Tessa Pride has ever done, but she will do anything for her brother, Adam. The Warriors held the one person she knew was responsible for her brother being turned into a half-breed and nothing will stop her from getting what she needs to help her brother, not even a Warrior whose eyes could make her melt with one look.

Jared and Tessa join forces in a desperate scramble to find who is responsible. With a war between Warriors and half-breeds brewing, suspicions of traitors in their midst put the lives of everyone involved on the line.

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this author is new to me. I just added this to my wishlist. Thank you for sharing hon. I hope to get this sometime this week. Thank you for all the great comments. I wanted to tell you with the Royal House of Shadows, you have to check out Lord of the Abyss. It is the final book in the series written by Nalini Singh. It is the best out of the series. They really saved the best for last with that one. Here is my review if you would like to check it out:) Thank you for the awesome post again hon

    http://offbeatvagabond.blogspot.com/2012/04/book-review-lord-of-abyss-royal-house.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would love this series. I have my yummy Royal House Of Shadows on my lovely book shelf. I am so excited Nalini did this. I will check out your review. Thanks sweetie. Haha I was not finish stalking your reviews. Had to reast awhile from minor surgery today nothing big. Just been lounging, reading and blogging here and there. If read Damon let me know what you think I would love to see your thoughts in your review.

      Delete
    2. I think I would too. It looks amazing. I am excited she was apart of it as well. She is such a genius. Thank you for the comment hon. Oh, I hope you are okay. Hope you are getting plenty of rest. Lounging, blogging and reading sounds like a pretty good day to me LOL! I will check out Damon for sure. Finally off to check out the review as well. Thank you so much hon :D

      Delete
  2. Interesting series, it's very new to me. I just added it to my list. It does look yummy and the cover mm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl, you post some awesome books. Another one I need to add to my TBR list.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.