Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lusting For Covers: Dire Desires by Stephanie Tyler



Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace  . Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your Lusting For Covers candidate.

My L4C Pick:


by Stephanie Tyler
Release Date: July 2, 2013
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
Jinx is a Dire wolf without a pack. Kicked out of the house by his king, and living with a vampire named Jez, Jinx has been trying to undo the damage he unintentionally caused during the reign of the Dire ghost army, which unleashed some of Purgatory’s worst monsters on the world at large. But when he hears that an unshifted Were is being held in a psychiatric hospital, he immediately drops everything to help her.

Gillian Black has no idea what’s happening to her—and Jinx discovers that she’s not just any Were, but a Dire wolf from the original Green- land pack. He helps her escape and promises to keep her safe from the men—and the wolves—who are hunting her and to teach her everything about being a wolf.

He must also fight his feelings, wanting to claim her as his mate…at least until after he defeats the supernatural enemies that threaten all of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Why:
 Party at Wickedly Delish blog with a sexy Tattoo, bikerbabe, Wolf Shifter! It  looks to be a good read.  I do have the first in the series just sitting on my shelf to be read. This is for my girl Mariann at Belle's Book Bag! Look at his yummy chest full of hair. Now this amount of chest hair I can handle. Now my lovely  Danielle at TBQ's Book Palace I will share I promise. This series we must try for our Shifter-a-thon-Read-a-Long.  I do not know where I want to lick first, his abs or Tatt!
 
Now if I can get my girl Diana over at Offbeat Vagabond to join in on the Sunday Fun! Love to see what cover she would be lusting over.

13 comments:

  1. I vote the TATOOO!!

    going tback to stare at the cover now!

    Ning @ DABR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love where the Tatt is at. Now I would be a happy camper if it was on his lower abs.

      Delete
  2. Too weird, I'm actually reading book 1 (Dire Needs) of that series right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh--yes, we'll have to add this series to the fun! I haven't read any of them yet, but I want to so bad. LOVE this cover, I'll take the tat first, then work my way down to this abs....and beyond. :D LOL.

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Excited the first book in series will be one of them. Licky-lick!

      Delete
  4. Ohhh this one looks good! I'll have to add it to the TBR. And the cover is pretty hot!

    -Amanda P
    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie Thanks for stopping by. All covers in the series are hot adn series does sound good.

      Delete
  5. Yuuuuuuuuum! Me likey! Ah, the Biker babes! *sighs*
    Gorgeous cover! I love the name Jinx, too! He can ride his bike on over, flash his tattoos and Jinx me any day! ;)
    Thanks for sharing, Lovely Lady! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. This happens to be the second time this week that I've stopped by your site and got so distracted by all the pretties that I forgot what I was here for, clicked on a link and was magically (or digitally - wait, is that even the right word? Probably not, but I'm sticking with it!)transported into a land of book covered hottedness!
      I don't know how you expect me to concentrate with all of this yummy floating around! ;)

      Delete
    2. Hi sweetie thanks for stopping by. Love showing off good novels with yummy covers!

      Delete
  6. LOL...you are so good to me!!! Of course I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cover!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.