Friday, January 4, 2013

Sexy Series: Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan



Sexy Biker Babes had me and sexy Book Trailer not to be missed. Can not take credit for finding this, all credit goes to the lovely Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels. Thank you!! She has the 2nd novel on her blog and from the yummy cover had to see what it was all about. Now I have seen the alternating covers before on blogs but really these covers caught my attention more. And guess what got this yummy cover when I bought my copy of Undeniable tonight. I have read many mixed reviews as  it is not an easy read and this also is describe in the Warning down below. It sounds interesting with yummy bikers and a badass cover but oh no it was the sexy book trailer that made me want to read it. I hope I do enjoy this series. What do you think? Have you read this series or does it sound good.



Undeniable (Undeniable #1)
by Madeline Sheehan
E-Book 332 pages
Pruchase Links: Amazon  Barnes & Noble

Blurb by Goodreads

Warning: This is not a typical love story. This is an all-consuming, soul-crushing, tear-your-heart-into-pieces story. It’s intense, gritty and raw, dark and disturbing, and it doesn’t happen overnight. This is an epic love story that knows no boundaries and has no time limits. It grows and develops—with hurt, sacrifice, and heartache—over the span of a lifetime.

Eva Fox is the princess of the Silver Demons Motorcycle Club. Growing up with bikers in the club lifestyle is all that she knows. When she’s a young girl, Eva meets the reason for her existence. Deuce West is the sexy, biker bad-ass of the Hell’s Horsemen Motorcycle Club. Like Eva, he was born and raised in the club—but that’s where the similarities end. Their first meeting is innocent, but as Eva matures into a woman, their chance reunions evolve into a fit of lust and love. Fate continues to bring them together time and time again, but their twisted journey is filled with pain, betrayal, and bloodshed that could tear them apart. Eva sees in Deuce what he cannot see in himself—a man worthy of love—and Eva spends her lifetime proving to him that her undeniable love is the one thing he can’t live without.

This is Eva and Deuce’s story.

It wasn’t easy.
Nothing worth doing ever is.
And love is worth everything.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Unbeautifully (Undeniable #2)
Mid Jan. 2013 (maybe)

Blurb: by Goodreads

*Warning: This book contains several aspects of the uglier side of life; it is not for everyone.*

The story of Ripper and Danny.

The first time I fell in love it was with a pair of blue eyes and a wide dimpled grin.

“Your old man loves ya, Danny girl,” He whispered. “You never ever forget that, yeah?”

I never did. And I never thought I could ever love any man as much as I loved my father. But as we grow, we change, we begin to make our own decisions and thus become independent and self sufficient and start turning away from our parents and turning to others. We form friendships, strong bonds and ties and begin experiencing life outside of the bubble we grew up inside of.

And we fall in love…a second time.

The second time I fell in love it was with a badly scarred face, the stuff of nightmares; the sort of disfigurement that mothers steer their children away from. Ugly, jagged slashes marred the skin from the top of his skull, down over his right eye, an eye that had been dug out of his face with a serrated blade. The scars continued across his cheek, over his lips and down his neck, ending at the top of his shoulder. His chest was a hundred times worse; scar tissue as far as the eye could see.

“Baby,” He said gruffly, “Man like me got no business with a girl like you. You’re nothin’ but fuckin’ beauty and I’m a whole lot of fuckin’ ugly who’s already halfway to hell.”

But he was wrong.
Everything has beauty. Even the ugly. Especially the ugly.
Because without ugly there would be no beauty.
Because without beauty we would not survive our pain, our sorrow, and our suffering.
And in the world I lived in, the world he lived in, a secret world within the world, a world of of constant crime and cruel, cold, death, there was almost nothing but suffering.

“You may not be beautiful the way you were before,” I whispered, cupping his ruined cheek. “But you’re still beautiful. To me.”

11 comments:

  1. I told you you wouldn't be able to get rid of me! ;)
    I loved Undeniable! It was a really difficult read, but i often find those are the reads that stay with you! I can't wait for book two in this series!
    I hope you enjoy the hell out of it!
    Happy Reading! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read many reviews that it is very difficult but still amazing read. Baby I do not want to ever get rid of your beautiful post. I love to be stalk. Haha been stalking your lovely new look on you author page. Love it!

      Delete
  2. Oh...I have been wanting to read this series!! It's up on my blog sidebar and I look at the covers everyday waiting to get up enough courage to actually read the first book. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to see how I am going to like it. Have a great weekend sweetie!

      Delete
  3. Looks good! Love all the muscle ;) The description of the love story gave me chills.. "Intense, gritty and raw, dark and disturbing.." Adding to TBR list..

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay I am excited you added this to your TBR list. I also love all the muscles.

      Delete
  4. How did I not find your blog earlier? I love it. Just found it through Jet @ Book Devotee Reviews. This series looks great. Added it to my wishlist. Thise covers alone are worth it LOL! Thank you so much hon. Awesome post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following. I already stalked your blog yester. haha sick of me yet.

      Delete
    2. Thank you hon. No, not even close. I love a good stalker LMAO! Talk later :D

      Delete
  5. I just read Undeniable last night.. and I have to say my feelings were all over the place with it. It was so full of drama, but at the same time it was touching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen so many mixed reviews. Might have to be in the mood for it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.