Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wickedly Delicious Blog ad in BTSeMag January 2013

Yay baby! I am so freakin excited right now! Wickedly Delicious Book Blog, Salacious Reads and Book Lovers Hideaway has a blog ad in BTSeMag January 2013 on page 17. Sexy Meme banner for Alpha Males After Dark hosted by Beach Bum Reads and Darkest Addiction are on there too.   Lovely Author Felicity Heaton is on the Cover.  Check it out the ad is awesome!






Huge Thank You to Nikki at Close Encounters With The Night Kind for putting my blog in it! You Rock Babe!

16 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo!!! I am so excited for you!!! :) {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie. Hugs right bag at ya! I emailed you so check it.

      Delete
  2. oh yay that's so cool! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how Alpha Males After Dark meme banner is on it too! Thanks babe!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations hon! That is awesome. I am so happy for you hon! Celebration time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnaks Doll! I will be waiting for you to bring over the wine this weekend.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a plan. I will bring cupcakes as well LOL!

      Delete
    3. I like Chocolate! I will have some yummy tattoo shifters waiting.

      Delete
  4. That's awesome chick!! So cool to be featured!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! So excited for you!!!! Much deserved!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO HOO! we rocks...lols! Congrats Capri :) Nikki is just fabulous! love that woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for the shout out too!

      Delete
    2. Love seeing are blogs together how Hawt are we! Yes Niiki is Fabulous! Babe welcome for the shout out!

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.