Monday, January 28, 2013

Lusting For Covers: #109 The Sinner by Margaret Mallory


Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace . Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your Lusting For Covers candidate.

My L4C Pick:


by Margaret Mallory
Purchase Links: Amazon  Barnes & Noble
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
THE RETURN OF THE HIGHLANDERS: BOOK 2
Four fearless warriors return to the Highlands to claim their lands and legacies. But all their trials on the battlefield can't prepare them for their greatest challenge yet: winning the hearts of four willful Scottish beauties.
 
IRRESISTIBLE DESIRE
 
Alex MacDonald is known for his skill as a warrior, his prowess with women, and his vow to never take a wife. But now his chieftain has asked him to make the ultimate sacrifice: wed Glynis MacNeil, a lass famed throughout the Highlands for her exquisite beauty-and defiant ways.
 
Familiar with heartbreak, Glynis refuses to fall for another handsome scoundrel. Yet when Alex's past sins force an unlikely union, Glynis gives in to temptation and becomes his wife. Will their newfound passion be strong enough to fight the enemy that threatens their home, their clan, and their very lives?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Why:
Sexy Highlander! I saw this series at Barnes & Noble and looks interesting. All the covers are lust worthy but this is my favorite. I hope to get soon.

8 comments:

  1. :) You can't go wrong with Highlanders! I haven't read this series yet, but I've had my eye on them, too. Hopefully we'll both be able to get around to them. Hm...perhaps we need not just a Shifter-A-Thon, but a Highlander-A-Thon, too. LOL. Great cover, thanks so much for sharing!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe every month we can switch it up. I will be emailing you soon. Busy last week.

      Delete
  2. I also just love this cover!!! I have it on my TBR list but have yet to read it!!! Great pick! Hope you are having a good week so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you already have it on your TBR list. Having a great week hope yours is good too!

      Delete
  3. I love Highlander books! Who can resist a sexy Highlander?!?! I hope you get to read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.