Well I figured since I was doing the NA challenge I might try The YA too.
2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge hosted by My Over Stuffed Book Shelf
-Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
-Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
-No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
There are four levels:
The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
Challenge begins January 1st, 2013 -December 31, 2013.
Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime. Click here to Join.
I am shooting for The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels
- Mystery Rises by Marilyn Phillips
- The Collector by Victoria Scott
- Mayfair Moon by J.A. Redmerski
- Altered by Jennifer Rush
- Death, Doom and Detention by Darynda Jones
- Mortal Obligation by Nichole Chase
- Demon Kissed by H.M. Ward
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- Tiger Curse by Colleen Houck
- Blue Bloods by by Melissa de la Cruz
- Touch (Denazen #1) by Jus Accardo
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Reaping Me Soflty
- Til Death
- Hush, Hush
- The Eternal Ones
- All You Desire
- Vampire Academy
- Shadow Kiss
- Blood Promise
- Spirit Bound
- Last Sacrifice