Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged


BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme held on Sundays, hosted by Talk Supe. It is where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers.

Oh My Gosh!! What the heck was with Down To You. Last night finished it and could not stop thinking about Cash and Nash huge secret. I am still thinking about them. Can you imagine if that ever happened to you? I would have to  have many drinks and think about it. I did not even see that coming. I was reading and reading while waiting to see what they were hiding, but really I did not think it was that.  Loved their book!
 
Finally got my copy of Opal and Could not wait another minute for The Cat's Meow especially after reading Talk Supe Awesome Review. I want to read all of these now. Shoot behind on Netgalley reviews.





Down To You  (The Bad Boys #1), Up To Me (The Bad Boys #2) by M. Leighton, Undeniable (Undeniable #1) by Madeline Sheehan
 


The Cat's Meow by Stacey Kennedy, Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout






 

YA Paranormal Romnace
  • Anew (The Archers of Avalon #1) by Chelsea Fine
 
Contemporary Romance
 
Paranormal Romance
 
 
 

Yummy Biker babe tatts

Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan




16 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those covers! The Cat's Meow was a good read...loved it :)

    nice haul this week...happy reading!

    Sharonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some wicked covers there. Steamy, and OH... so HOT!!! I have yet to get into The Bad Boys.
    I've just started Opal, and as with the previous two books, I'm finding it hard to put it down.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    P.S. Love the Wicked Series banner you made for MF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jealous you are reading Opal. Look forward to your review. You have to try The Bad Boys series. OMG you will love it. Thank you I thought the MF banner turned out awesome!

      Delete
  3. Wow! What great covers :)
    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH Down To You and Up To Me are so fabulous! And Opal is of course a favorite of mine! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool BB&B is my homage to KMM's Fever Series and here you are getting the concept 100%! Love the meme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek! I've been seeing a few of these books pop up a lot lately, hope you enjoy them all/glad you enjoyed the ones you've read.

    Here is my weekly round up
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. OPAL was amazing! I have no words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have finished both Down To You and Up To Me know, I loved them!! And wait till you read Opal....OMG!!!!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noami I have finished Down To You and will have review up soon. I have not started Down To You yet. Hopefully soon. I look forward to Opal. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.