Friday, January 11, 2013

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow: 2013, the year of the Cons?


18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between The Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
Question of the Week: Are you planning on attending any book conventions this year? Are you a con newbie or an old pro?
 
Answer: Nope I have never been to a book convention.  Seems like it would be tons of fun.

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could go to at least one. They never visit my city or close to it dammit. That stinks. I hopt to at least go to Fever Con one day though. That would be epic, I love the Fever series.vOne day it will happen though. Thank you for the post hon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only read the first 3 Fever books and enjoyed them. If want to go. Count me in I would love to go out with you!

      Delete
  2. I haven't been to one yet, but will be going to the RT convention in May. I am so excited. So many great authors will be there. I just don't know who to see and who to just let go. lol Thanks for stopping by my page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to see how much fun you will have in may! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. You're not alone! I'm still an noob too. :) It seems they have them in really out of the way places these last few years, or maybe that's just me. Hopefully you'll get to one soon!
    Thanks for joining the follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really looked to see if they ever have any MI. If they did I really have no one to go with. Ok maybe I would beable to bribe a friend or two.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.