Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Jared (The Protectors #2) by Teresa Gabelman



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




 

Jared (The Protectors #2)
Purchase Link: Amazon
E-Book
 
Teaser:
"Then what was it?" Tessa's head met the wall stopping her instantly.
 
"It's was a hot, sexy preview of what's to come." Jared placed both hands on each side of her head as he leaned the side of his face next to her ear deeply breathing her scent. "I will taste those sweet lips again and I will see every inch of that lush body as I'm making love to it with my tongue."
 
 
 
 
 
Kindle
Location 2402 - 38%
 
Yay baby now that is a teaser. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Loving Jared and Tessa's story.
 
 

24 comments:

  1. oh yea! brownchickenbrowncow :)

    Trish - My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish love you girlie you are a hoot. I hope you were good at work this week.

      Delete
  2. Well, it's certainly warm in here, isn't it?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...not my typical style, but thanks for stopping by our blog and the new follow! =) http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=12662

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee Wow. That's one hot teaser.
    Here is my TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh that is teasing!!! Nice one!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one hot teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog-- my Danielle Steel is so much softer than this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but she is still a amazing author. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. OH YES! now THAT is a tease, LOVED IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. I Loved it Too and Jared's story. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. Now that is the way you tease *fans self* Thank you for that. I can go to bed happy LOL! Thanks a million hon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana sweetie. I knew you would love it! Hope you happy dreams. Haha I know I did. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. Hrrr... what a wickedly delicious teaser! Thanks a lot for stepping by and sharing! =) And although Altered wasn't really sexy, I hope you gonna love the boys to pieces anyway. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caro thanks for stopping by. I am still lookign forward to Altered even if not as sexy. The great excerpt got my attention. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  10. Holy Wow!! lol that teaser made me squirm in my chair... :) Fabulous teaser!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeley sweetie loving my my Jared Teaser can wait to see what he does in the bedroom. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  11. Oh my!! That is one hawt teaser!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.