Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sexy Snippet: Down To You by M. Leighton



Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between The Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in head on over to Reading Between The Wines just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at Reading Between The Wines so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!


Down To You ( The Bad Boys #1)
by M. Leighton
Purchase Link: Amazon
 
Sexy Snippet
With confident fingers, I reach out and grip his thick shaft, stroking the hard satin length. When I hear him groan, I see one glistening drop of liquid appear on the head. Sliding back on the seat, I bend forward and touch my tongue to the tip, licking the drop. Then licking him again.
 
I close my lips around him and feel Cash's fingers fist in my hair. I can't fit much of him into my mouth, so I lick and suck my up and down the sides, cupping his balls and teasing them with my lips and tongue.







A yummy Sexy Snippet  with Cash and Olivia on a four wheeler out in the open Enjoyed reading Down To You. Review coming soon.

8 comments:

  1. I loved this book so much! And this was a steamy hot scene between Cash and Olivia! Haven't read the second book yet! Thanks for sharing and reminding me why I love this book!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie thanks for stopping by My Sexy Snippet. Yes this was a hot scene withn them. I also have yet to start on the second book either. Hopefully soon.

      Delete
  2. I have been eyeing this book for a few weeks now, I'm going to have to break done and buy it!
    Thanks for joining in SS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Crystal, I have had my eyes on this as well. This was a great snippet. Immediately put on my wishlist on Amazon. *more fanning* You are going to give me a fever LOL! Thank you so much hon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana I hope you get it to. I really enjoyed this book. I have to and look forward to see what is going to happen. I knew there was a huge secret the Twins had but never in a million years did I think it was what is was.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.