Friday, January 11, 2013

Feature & Follow: Vishous/Daemon



The Feature & Follow is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow!

Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why? ex. fae { submitted by @SeeingNight }

Answer: I am cheating and picking 2. One from Adult novel and the other from YA novel. Enjoy lovelies!

Adult
A sexy Alpha Male Vampire... yes the one and only Vishous from the BDB.

Beware sexy teaser:

With no warning at all she was tackled from behind, pushed face-first into the wall and held in place by a rock-hard body twice the size of her own. Her gasp was first one of shock, then one of sex as she felt V grind into her ass.

"I tried to tell you no," he growled as his hand buried itself in her hair and locked on, pulling her head back. As she cried out she ran wet between her legs. "Tried to be nice."


"Oh...God-"


"Praying's not going to help. Too late for that, Jane."


There was regret in his voice, as well as erotic inevitability. "I gave you a chance to have it on your terms. Now we'll do this on mine."


She wanted this. She wanted him. 'Please-"


"Shh." He cranked her head to the side with a twist of his wrist, exposing her throat. "When I want you to beg, I'll tell you." His tongue was warm and wet as it rode up her neck. "Now ask me what I'm going to do to you."


 
 
Young Adult
 
A sexy smart mouth, arrogant alien. Yay baby can we all say Daemon from the Lux Series.
 
Daemon:  "I checked out your blog."
Katy:  "Stalking me again, I see. Do I need to get a restraining order?"
Daemon: " In your dreams, Kitten. Oh wait, I'm already starring in those, aren't I?"
Katy:  "Nightmares, Daemon. Nightmares.”
 



18 comments:

  1. I really need to get on the ball and read BDB. I've read the Lux series though and enjoyed them.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vishous is amazing and a great choice! I have a thang for Qhuinn myself and am dying with anticipation for his book! I'm a new GFC Follower and would love for you to visit me whenever you get a chance.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the following and lovely comment. I am still working my way up int the series.

      Delete
  3. I haven't read BDB. Love the tease you provided.
    And Daemon, yeah, who wouldn't want him to exist for real.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF Sweetie :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the Alien idea. :) Great choices.

    New follower.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, WOW! Thanks for the teasers! :) Love your blog - it's awesome! Definitely Wickedly Delicious!!

    New follower - Bookworm Brandee Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment and following. I do love my Wicked Teasers.

      Delete
  6. Love your choices! Omg DAEMON!!! If aliens are real, they better all look like Daemone!

    Ning @ DABR

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the Lux series yet, but I hear they are great. I am a huge BDB fan and Vishous is one of my favorites. That was a great teaser you chose. I loved that scene in the book. Thank you so much for sharing hon. Great teasers :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really have to try the Lux series. Love it! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. New GFC follower:) I want my own DAEMON!!!
    Check out my blog at:
    http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com
    Cheers,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for following. Love your blog and following back.

      Delete
  9. That's a great choice. Every girl should have her very own Vishous.

    New GFC Follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following. Loving your blog. Following you back.

      Delete
  10. OMG! I love both of those Sexy Men! I would take either. Yummy. Excellent answers. I hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Amanda the Book Slayer
    New Follower

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.