Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge


Well I figured since I was doing the NA challenge I might try The YA too.

2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge hosted by My Over Stuffed Book Shelf

The Rules:
 
-Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
-Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
-No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

There are four levels:
The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.


Challenge begins January 1st, 2013 -December 31, 2013.
Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime. Click here to Join.



I am shooting for The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels


My List
  • Mystery Rises by Marilyn Phillips
  • The Collector by Victoria Scott
  • Mayfair Moon by
  • Altered by Jennifer Rush
  • Death, Doom and Detention by Darynda Jones
  • Mortal Obligation by
  • Under the Never Sky by
  • Touch (Denazen #1) by 
  • City of Bones by


  • Opal
  • Origin
  • Pure
  • Deity
  • Elixir
  • Appollyon
Kate Evangelista
  • Reaping Me Soflty
  • Til Death
  • Savor
Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Hush, Hush 
  • Crescendo
  • Silence
  • Finale
Brigid Kemmerer
  • Fearleass
  • Spark
  • Breathless
  • Spirit
Kirsten Miller
  • The Eternal Ones
  • All You Desire
Chelsea Fine
  • Awry
  • Avow
Richelle Mead
  • Vampire Academy
  • Frostbite
  • Shadow Kiss
  • Blood Promise
  • Spirit Bound
  • Last Sacrifice
    
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome hon. I can't wait to hear what you think about Nightshade. I have the Vampire Academy in my library queue. I hear it is pretty cool and there is a graphic novel out about it as well I think. Great choices for the challenge hon. Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to trying Nightshade. I am like book 3 of Vampire Academy series and bought it but I want to reread the first 2 to write reviews. I do not know what I did with them. I think I have one paperback and one was on my kobo. I am sure I have one book in a box but the other I deleted in my kobo.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.