Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wickeds Most Wanted: Sins & Needles / Hopeless


Hello Lovelies! Wickeds Most wanted is a combination of novels I am waiting for and wishing. Sometimes I might have all of waiting, all of wishing or one of each.

No waiting on, only wishing this week. Wow! Loved On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy #.05) by Karina Halle. Read many great things about Hopeless by Colleen Hoover.

Adult
Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1)
by Karina Halle
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
Ellie Watt is used to starting over. The daughter of a grifting team, Ellie spent her childhood being used as a pawn in her parents' latest scam. Now she's much older, wiser and ready to give her con artist life a rest. But returning to the dry desert town of Palm Valley, California means one more temptation than she bargained for - Camden McQueen. Once known as the high school weirdo, Camden is bigger and badder than the boy he used to be and a talented tattoo artist with his own thriving business. Ellie's counting on Camden still being in love with her but what she's not counting on is how easily unrequited love can turn into obsession over time. When Camden discovers Ellie's plan to con him, he makes her a deal she doesn't dare refuse, but her freedom comes with a price and it's one that takes both Ellie and Camden down a dangerous road.

**WARNING** This book contains graphic language, sex and violence. Readers who are sensitive to sexual scenes, violence and a lot of cursing should refrain from reading this book.This is not YA or NA. 18 and above.
 
 
Young Adult
Hopeless (Hopeless #1)
by Colleen Hoover
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…

That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.

Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever.

Recommended for readers 17+ due to sexual content, harsh language and heavy subject matter.
 


6 comments:

  1. Sins and Needles is sooooo good! One of my favorites. I just picked up Hopeless, hoping to get to it quickly due to all the good I've been hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not wait to get paid and get my copy of Sins & Needles. I need more!!

      Delete
  2. Sins and Needles sounds SO good I've never heard of it before it's going on my list!

    Hopeless is AMAZING...I mean beyond words...

    Sheri @ Perks of Being a Bookworm

    PS..
    I think I could sit on your page all day just to appreciate the eye candy. I'm just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovley comment. Do love my yummy covers. I can not wait to get my copy of Sins & Needles.

      Delete
  3. I just requested for Hopeless on Netgalley. Hope I get it. I am going to get the novella. Man, I am loving the covers. Thank you so much hon. On the wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know it is on NetGalley going to request it too. I hope I get it.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.