Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday Prelude: Saving Grace by Christine Zolendz

 
The Tuesday Prelude is a weekly meme hosted by Realms Of An Open Mind. You know we all love to share more than just a few lines, now is your chance to add some of your favorite teasers and introduce a little piece of the story you are currently reading or just read.
 
 
Finished Saving Grace (Mad World #2) and loved it. It was so much better than Fall From Grace (Mad World #1). Grace and Shane's relationship has angst but they do have their sexy and sweet moments.  Saving Grace was an intense read with some heart wrenching moments, kick butt twists and some LOL moments.

Grace does not hold back on her anger when she thinks Shane has gone back to heaven and she is stuck on earth.
 
"I Hope they staple his fucking wings back on."
 
Shane thinks Grace slept with one of his band members.  Catches her walking out of his friends room in the morning leaving to go home.
 
"Don't worry about locking the door behind you, we have easy ass like you coming in and out of  here all the time"
 
So much anger between Shane and Grace from misunderstandings. I love his caveman moves.
 
"Fuck you Shane!"
 
Before I could take my next breath, Shane's body slammed painfully into mine. He leveled his right shoulder into my stomach hard, swung me up in his arms and over his shoulder. He grabbed the back of my thighs and carried me through the hallway toward the Bone Room. I didn't have enough air in my lungs to scream.
 
The group loves to play drinking games and ones of those games played was Answer This. Loved this scene as it has some LOL moments. The one LOL moment I loved the most was when it was Shane's turn to answer. He just got out of jail for a misunderstanding and the question in the game asked by one of his band members Alex was "Where is the craziest place you have ever had sex?" Before Shane could answer, a drunk Alex butted in with this.
 
When it was Shane's turn, Alex laughed and said, "Please do not say jail cell, because I'll piss myself right here, dude."
 
 
Love it when the group finds out she is a virgin. Oh I love Grace, she can hold her own with Shane and the guys.
 
And what do I do? Well one of my best friends is a vibrator. It goes from Oh Yeah to Who the Hell Needs a Man in ten seconds flat."
 
Shane does have a jealous streak and has no problem getting in her personal space. Even though they are not actually a couple he is still not big on her going on a date.
 
"Don't let him touch you," he whispered as he leaned down and pushed the palms of his hands on the table on either side of me trapping me between his arms. I stopped breathing.
 
Grace will not let him in, she thinks she is broken. OMG...I loved all the angst between these two but the sweeter moments were the best.
 
Bringing his hands to my face, he leaned over me, lightly stroking my cheeks with his fingertips. "Then let me in, because I promise you, I will pick up every little broken piece of you, every single fucking piece, Grace, and for the rest of my fucking life I will put you back together...I'll make you whole again." 
 
Oh my.. I love a dirty talking hero and yes Shane sure knows how to talk dirty. Loved it!
 
He leaned in closer, but that low melodic voice of his could be heard crystal clear. "I'll tell you damn well what I want right now, Grace, I want to smother those beautiful nipples in honey and lick and suck them until you beg me to take you."
 



16 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm so glad you loved Saving Grace! When I finish reading this book and knew it was the end of the series, I screamed! I wanted more of Grace and Shane! I love all the teasers you picked! It made me LMAO again over these two! Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can not believe that is it. I need more! I am happy that I gave this series a chance and read book 2 right after book 1. I need more of the Shane, Grace and the lovely fun characters in Mad World Rock group.

      Delete
    2. I sorry about my comment box! :( I sent you an email!

      Delete
  2. WOW! Those are quite the teasers! I'm liking Shane already :) Love it!!!

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You sure know how to pick some amazing teasers. I definitely need to get into this series.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous teasers!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful teaser!! I just love it!! I just love the chemistry between these two. Definitely going on my tbr list for sure!!! I haven't had a chance to read from this author yet, so I definitely need to apparently. Hope your having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah!! Lots of great tease's love it!! Sounds like a fun book!!

    Here's My Tease!!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.