Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lusting For Covers: #116 Kane's Mate by Hazel Gower

 
 
Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace . Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your Lusting For Covers candidate.

My L4C Pick

Kane's Mate (Armageddon Mates #1)
by Hazel Gower
Purchase Link: Amazon
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
 
Faith's life has always balanced in two worlds—the normal human world and the supernatural. Now she has to choose between the two.

Faith York is human, but she has psychic powers, which is a little odd since neither of her parents have paranormal abilities. Thankfully, the werewolf family who lived around the corner help her learn to control her powers. She instantly fell in love with the entire family, but especially Kane, the oldest son who is next in line to be Alpha. Unfortunately, Kane doesn't see Faith the same way she sees him. Heartbroken, she leaves town.

When Faith returns from two years overseas, her parents throw her a welcome home party. Faith is shocked when Kane kidnaps her from the party and mate marks her. Now she struggles with the choice of whether to leave again and live a normal life—a life she yearns for—or stay with the man she's always dreamed of and live a supernatural life.

To complicate matters further, her psychic powers intensify and she begins to have visions of an upcoming demon Armageddon. Then she learns she was switched at birth, and she has a half-brother…who is half demon.

Faith must be stronger than she ever believed possible, and maybe in the process, she can trust herself to give Kane another chance.

Content Warning: Sexy werewolf alpha, graphic sex, strong language, and violence.



 

 

WOW!!! I want to get to know this sexy Tattoo, alpha werewolf hero Kane. Sexy werewolf alpha, graphic sex, strong language, and violence had me and the cover. This is now on top of my wishlist. Sold! Paycheck hurry up and get here. Okay lovelies try to control yourslef over my pick this week. Sorry all but I will fight and show you all my kickboxing moves I have learned to keep Kane all to myself.  This pick is worth some black eyes. LOL! How I wish that was my hand down below.
 

10 comments:

  1. The cover is super HOT!!! I feel like fanning myself!!! Plus i love the TATS!!! Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be alot of fanning today on Wickedly Delicious blog.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes it is! I get a little wetter down below everytime I see it. Oops..Did I say that out loud?

      Delete
  3. Oh my---HOT! Seriously, WD, where do you find these covers? Where?!! I may have to try fighting you for Kane--just for the tatts alone. I think I see another possible Shifter option for us! :)

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not remember where I found this one at. I have been dying all last week to post this yummy cover. Yes he is worth fighting for and for sure a possible shifter option for us.

      Delete
  4. Hi Wickedly Delicious. Send me an email and I will give you a copy of Kane's mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wickedly Delish is jumping up and down right now with so much excitment!! Thank you Hazel! email me at wickedlydeliciousbookblog@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you.

      Delete
  5. This looks like such a great book ~ I haven't heard of the author or book before so thanks so much for sharing!! Can't wait to read.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure sounds like a novel we would like. Glad you stopped by sweetie. I have been missing you tons!

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.