Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Josh's Justice by Patrice Michelle

 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Josh's Justice (Bad In Boots #4)
by Patrice Michelle
Purchase Link: Amazon
 
She froze when Josh's hand landed on hers. "Here, this is how you do it," he said behind her and guided her hand across the horse's back, showing her the best way to stroke the hair with slow, precise movements.
 
Kindle 221 - 8%
 
 
"I'd tease this sweet peak with my mouth until I could see the pink color through the wet material. Then I'd nip at it just to hear you moan a little deeper."
 
Kindle 698 - 27%
 
 
 
Got a teaser? Leave a comment with your link love, to see yours.  Just stopping through and no teaser still would love to know what you think of my teaser this week. 

22 comments:

  1. That was a HAWT teaser!

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, yum! I think I'm gonna have to check into this series lol.


    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. If it has cowboys, I'm all in. Love the title of your blog, too. Thanks for stopping by A Little Bit of Spice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Cheryl. I also love me some yummy cowboys.

      Delete
  4. Wow, two sensuous scenes for the price of one. Thanks for visiting! *G*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooh very nice teases! Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! brownchickenbrowncow! :)
    thanks for stopping by my tease!
    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a really good book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Is it getting hot here?

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Tease!! Thanks for stopping by SunnyReads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice teaser. I always enjoy Parice's books.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.