Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Swoon: Wait For You by J. Lynn


Swoon is a meme featured on Thursdays by YA Bound. From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

Many swoons in Wait For You but this is my favorite. Many sexy swoons that got my heart pumping but thought I would keep it light, plus those are more for Sexy Snippet moments.

"Guess What, Avery?"

"What?" I wondered if he could see how fast my heart was beating beneath my shirt.

"Remember how you just said you were having a good time?" Cam lowered his head so that our mouths were scant inches apart. "It's about to get better."

"Is It?"

He shifted his head and his nose grazed mine. "Oh, yeah."

"Are you not going to kiss me again?"

His lips tipped up. "That's exactly what I'm going to do."


Now the "Are you not going to kiss me again" part you have to read it to know what they are talking about.  Sorry lovelies but you will have to read Wait For You to see how the kiss goes.

26 comments:

  1. Oh you're soooooo mean!!! LOL I been keeps my eye on this book, missed the .99 cents sale on it. Put definitely going to catch the next one!!! Awesome swoon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, this is sweet. =) Thanks a lot for sharing, it's only made me want to read this more. My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome swoon! I've been keeping an eye out for this book. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this book! Super Swoony.. great pick!
    Here's my swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Swoon! Cam sounds delicious!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, loved this scene! But I didn't really like the book overall. Great swoon though! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great swoon, seemed like a bit of a tease too! I'm looking forward to reading Wait For You.

    Thanks for stopping by my Swoon :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh! How dare you cut us off like that?! :) Ok, ok, I really just need to read it already.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved that scene, great choice. I loved Wait For You. I hope she does a companion novel soon!!
    Thanks fro dropping by my Swoon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not wait for book 2 and see what the cover will look like.

      Delete
  10. I missed the sale too!! I want this book!! Great swoon!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.