Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged


 
BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme held on Sundays, hosted by Talk Supe. It is where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers.

Good Morning Lovelies. Small book haul for me.
 
I had A Taste for Passion (Kendrians #1) by Patrice Michelle on my wish list. So excited it is on sale $.99 (Save $2) for a limited time at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Smashwords, iTunes.

 
Sale $.99
Adult
 
 
New Adult
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
 
ARC from author
A huge Thank You to Hazel Gower! Just added these lovely novels on my wish list recently.
 
Adult
Theirs by Hazel Gower
 
Adult
Kane's Mate (Armageddon Mates #1) by Hazel Gower

Love to know what you got. Leave a comment with your think.



2 comments:

  1. You picked up some hot covers! I'm a little ashamed to say, I have not started Jamie McGuire's series yet...eep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been awhile since I read Beauitful Disaster. I look forward to getting in Travis's head.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.