Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wickeds Most Wanted: Awakening (Adult)/Tidal (NA)


Hello Lovelies! Wickeds Most wanted is a combination of novels I am waiting for and wishing. Sometimes I might have all of waiting, all of wishing or one of each.

This week added some new novels to my wishlist.  First I am loving the covers! Second they sound interesting. I can not wait to get my lovely hands on Awakening sounds like a good read with a brooding wolf shifter.

Adult

Awakening (The Wolves of Pray #2)
by Christine Bell
Purchase Link: Amazon
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
Sean Mulaney’s beloved mate Sara is dead and her killer’s trail has grown cold.

Eaten up by grief and guilt, it’s an effort just to get through the day. Now, after a year in mourning, his animal instincts have reawakened. As Sean struggles to control the need clawing at him, along comes Chandra and she wants more than just passion.

But if she refuses, she might blow her once chance to convince him that she can rock his world and fill the empty space in his heart. Will Sean let love in, only to risk having it taken away again?
 
New Adult
 
Tidal
by Emily Snow
Purchase Link: Amazon
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
Now that Willow Avery is out of rehab, she's got one chance left to prove herself before she’s officially on every producer’s shit list. At least, that's what her parents and agent are claiming. She doesn't really give a damn if she never makes another movie or not—she just wants to get on with her life, get back to her friends, and find her next escape. But Willow is broke. And whether she likes it or not, acting is the only job she knows how to do.

When she accepts the lead in a beach drama, Willow finds herself in Hawaii. And in Hawaii, she finds Cooper, the gorgeous surfer hired to train her for her new role. With the bluest eyes she’s ever seen and the sexiest Australian accent she’s ever heard, Cooper’s different from the men she’s used to. He doesn’t want to use her. And he refuses to let her fail. But when an old friend re-enters Willow’s life—a friend whose toxicity she’s been drawn to time and time before and whose presence brings about the painful memories she's tried so hard to suppress—Willow will have to choose between the girl she was and the person she’s becoming. The lifestyle that helps her forget the pain and the guy she’s falling hard for.
 
Love to know what you are Waiting for or wishing this week. Leave a comment with your link.

10 comments:

  1. Tidal looks really good, can't wait!

    ~Ali
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tidal is a book that I've been wanting to read. It looks so good.
    Kristin @Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the cover for Tidal Books, and I really liked the blurb. I just love a good strong heroine. So its going on my tbr. Thanks for visiting me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Tidal! I can't wait for it!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  5. These both sound really good. I'm especially interested in that Wolves of Pray series... love me some wolves!

    Tanya @ Rantings of a Reading Addict

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.