Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged

 
BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme held on Sundays, hosted by Talk Supe. It is where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers.
 
Update!!
***Release week sale! $0.99 cents until March 18th***
On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy 0.5) by Karina Halle
Yay baby bought my copy today!



 
Hello lovelies. Did not buy anything last week but was able to snag some good stuff from NetGalley. Wow! I have a good mixture of everything. From Urban Fantasy to Young Adult.
 
 

Full Blooded (Jessica McClain #1), Hot Blooded (Jessica McClain #2) by Amanda Carlson
 
Quid Pro Quo (Market Garden #1), Take It Off (Market Garden #2), If It Flies (Market Garden #3) by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov
 
 
After Hours by Cara McKenna, Breathless (Elemental #2.5) by Brigid Kemmerer
 
 
ARC by Author
Astarte's Wrath (Kythan Guardians #1) by Trisha Wolfe

16 comments:

  1. YAY for Breathless! I got that one a couple of weeks ago - Brigid is AMAZING :D

    I honestly haven't heard of most of the books you have featured, but I'm confident that you will enjoy all of them!!! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back my book haul. I can not wait to read breathless.

      Delete
  2. I got Breathless too! I'm kind of excited to read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought On Every Street and already read it! So good! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading Karina Halle. I have Sins and Needles on my wishlist and caught the prelude on sale.

      Delete
  4. I cannot wait till I have time for Astarte's Wrath! I wish I could read it next. Enjoy.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading Astarte's Wrath. I know what you mean. Have many great novels that I want to read now.

      Delete
  5. Great haul!
    You have Astarte's Wrath! I can't wait to read that book, heard so much about it.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited I got Astarte's Wrath. I look forward to reading it. Have a great week.

      Delete
  6. Ooh... Girl, you have some awesome books!! Enjoy!!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.