Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sexy Snippets: Never Too Far by Abbi Glines


Hello Lovelies! I Love a Sexy Snippet. The naughtier the better.

Warning!! Wickedly Delish does not hold back.

Got to love those bathroom breaks. Well that is what I like to call them when there is bathroom counter sexing going on. Rush was sexy in Fallen Too Far (Too Far #1) but OMG he is sexier in Never Too Far (Too Far #2) with his yummy piercing-dirty-talking mouth.  You all know I love a dirty talking hero.


I grabbed onto his shoulders. My nails were digging into his skin but I couldn't help it. He was touching me. His mouth moved to my ear as he kissed me and his heavy breathing tickled my skin. "Such a sweet pussy. It's my pussy, Blaire. It'll always be mine." His naughty words as his finger slid in and out of me sent me close to the edge.
 
"Rush, please," I begged, clawing at him.
 
"Please what? You want me to kiss that sweet pussy? 'Cause it feels so damn hot and juicy I need a taste." He was pulling my panties off and I was lifting my butt to allow him to. Then he pulled my dress up and I raised my hands to let him remove it.
 
"Sit back," he ordered, moving himself until my back touched the wall. Then he took both of my legs and bent them up until my feet were on the counter and I was wide open to him. "Damn, that's the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life,' he whispered before dropping to his knees and covering me with his mouth, The first lick of his tongue I was coming again.


 
 
What did you think of my Sexy Snippet Pick? Does it get your girly bits all tingly? Leave a comment love to know what you thought.

4 comments:

  1. OHHH HOTTNESS!!! I think there is steam fogging up the windows in my room!! Just love it!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.