Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review: Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde


Reaper's Property (Reapers MC #1)
by Joanna Wylde
Purchase Links: Amazon Barnes & Noble
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
Marie doesn’t need a complication like Horse. The massive, tattooed, badass biker who shows up at her brother’s house one afternoon doesn’t agree. He wants Marie on his bike and in his bed. Now.

But Marie just left her abusive jerk of an ex-husband and she’s not looking for a new man. Especially one like Horse—she doesn’t know his real name or where he lives, she’s ninety percent certain he’s a criminal and that the “business” he talks with her brother isn’t website design. She needs him out of her life, which would be a snap if he’d just stop giving her mind-blowing orgasms.

Horse is part of the Reapers Motorcycle Club, and when he wants something, he takes it. What he wants is Marie, but she’s not interested in becoming “property of”.

Then her brother steals from the club. Marie can save him by giving Horse what he wants—at home, in public, on his bike… If she’s a very, very good girl, she’ll get lots more of those orgasms only he can offer, and he’ll let her brother live.
Maybe.
 
Reaper’s Property is an edge of your seat badass biker novel with a yummy alpha male hero. My emotions were all over the place. Joanna Wylde is a master story teller! Things are not what they always seem to be in Reaper’s Property. Especially when it comes to Horse’s actions. What made it such a great novel is I never knew what was going to happen next.

It starts off in the present with Horse and his friends holding a gun to Marie’s brother head as she walks in the trailer. He owes Horse and his biker club money. I really had no idea where this story was going and how in the world Horse would be a sexy tattoo hero. Oh I was so wrong. The plot starts off in the present then it will begin with how it all got to that point in the trailer. Loved how it was told this way. OMG I am seriously crushing on Horse. You think you are going to hate him at times for his actions then bang you turn the page and you are sighing and falling in love with him all over again. I loved how they actually became friends first. Loved how when ever he was in town or would stop by to just see her. The text messages were the best. He does not start becoming possessive and protective until after he demands that if she wants to save her brother she needs to be on the back of his bike and become his.

 
“I meant what I said,” Horse told me, his face tight and cold. “You belong to me. Nobody else gets this pussy. You got that?”
 

The sexual tension is through the roof HOT! For an erotic romance it was not just all about one scorcher sex scene after another. Reaper’s Property had a great plot and it was a bonus to have some delicious sex scenes that got my girly bits tingly and was a panty changer.

I highly recommend for all Sons Of Anarchy, Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley fans or any biker babe novel lovers. I still highly recommend to anyone who is in need of a good pager turner novel. Reaper’s Property is a keeper for me that I will be re-reading over and over again. I will be stalking Joanna Wylde website for more info on book 2 as I want more of her biker world she has created. Look forward to checking out her other novels too.


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't read this one yet! I'm looking forward to getting to know Horse! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I can be a bit picky about erotica...I like an actual story to take place lol, so I do like the sound of this one, I will have to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is hard to find a good erotic that has a plot that is not all about sex.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.