Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday Prelude: Never Too Far by Abbi Glines

 
The Tuesday Prelude is a weekly meme hosted by Realms Of An Open Mind. You know we all love to share more than just a few lines, now is your chance to add some of your favorite teasers and introduce a little piece of the story you are currently reading or just read.
 
Rush is beyond heart broken when Blaire left him. Now that she is back in town he will do what ever it takes to keep her there. He tries hard in the beggining to just be her friend as long as she will stay in town, but for him it is hard as he wants her back in his arms. Abbi Gines has a beautiful writing voice that you feel all the characters emotions.


Rush is still heart broken she left him. Now she is back in town he does not want her to leave.

"Rush Moved So Fast I didn't realize it until he was standing between me and the door. "I'm sorry. I was trying to be cool. I was trying to be careful but I cracked. "I'll do better. I promise. Go to Bethy's. Forget what I said. I'll be good. I promise. Just... just don't leave. Please."

The first time in his life he has found love.

"She's amazing. No... She's perfect. Everything about her is fucking perfect," I said aloud then shifted my gaze back to Meg. "I don't just lover her, she owns me. Completely. I'd do anything for her."

Woods is still a good friend and Rush still get's jealous.

Woods lifted his gaze from mine and a cold expression came over his face. "Go away. This is not what she needs right now." Woods said in a hard angry tone.

"Get your mother fucking hands odff her," Rush replied.

 

 
Got a teaser? Leave a comment with your link love, to see yours. Just stopping through and no teaser still would love to know what you think of my teaser this week. 

36 comments:

  1. Can you believe I have yet to read anything by her? I seriously need to get on that, her books look amazing!


    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweetie you have to read Fallen Too Far before any of her other novels. After Reading Fallen Too Far #1 I had to read something else by her ASAP and hands down Fallen Too Far is the best.

      Delete
  2. Great teasers! I enjoyed this book more than the first :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved them both. Fallen Too Far will alwyas be the best for me.

      Delete
  3. Gah I need to start this series! It looks fab and I love the look of those teasers. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers! I'm dying to read this book .. and the first one as well :-P
    These teasers sort of reminds me of Travis Maddox .. but maybe everything reminds me of Travis Maddox these days. ha ha.
    My Teaser from Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what I got my copy today. yeah I get to get into Travis head.

      Delete
  5. Great teasers!! This book sounds great!!! Can't wait to read your review on this book! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog this week and I hope you enjoy this book!

    Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh nice teases!! Haven't heard of this one! Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adored these books- was unsure if I would but man did I ever!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anglea fell in love with Rush and this series right from the beginning.

      Delete
  8. I loved these books!!!

    Thanks for coming by my TT.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh. This looks like a good romance. I'll have to add it to the list. Nice teasers. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished this one over the weekend - I really enjoyed it! Oh, Rush <3 Great Teasers! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by! Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man!! You get awesome books girl!! Great tease!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some great teasers there! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where can I own a man like that? :)

    Thanks for visiting my TT!
    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh man this almost makes me want to read another Abbi Gline after the Vincent Brothers disaster *sigh*

    Ning @ DABR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to read The Vincent Brothers. Seen many mixed reviews. I am happy I started reading Fallen series.

      Delete
  15. Wow ~ intense! Adding to the TBR pile ~ love a book full of raw emotion... :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVED Never Too Far and I hope you're liking it too! Great teasers!

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my TT earlier.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never heard of this book or author before! Definitely adding to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.