Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Wicked Cravings / The Liberator


"Waitng On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Two novels I am waiting for and both heroes are named Dante.

Loved Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack #1) and can not wait to get back to Suzanne Wright sexy uber alpha male wolf shifters. Yummy!!


Adult
 
Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack #2)
by Suzanne Wright
Release Date: April 16, 2013
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
Despite having been besotted with Dante Garcea since she was a child, wolf shifter Jaime Farrow figures that it’s time to move past the crush. If he wanted her, he wouldn’t have ignored her flirtatious behavior, right? Hiding her intense attraction to him isn’t easy – especially now that they're part of the same pack again – but with bigger issues to worry about and with the submissive wolf act to maintain, Jaime is resolute on moving forward. Now if only the workaholic control-freak would let her…

As the pack Beta, Dante doesn't have the space or time in his life for a relationship. As such, he ignores his intense hunger for the willful – and sometimes crazy – Jaime. Yet when her flirtations abruptly end, Dante finds that he doesn’t like losing her attention. He finds something else too – Jaime's hiding something. Determined to uncover her secret, he sets out to break through her defenses, even though being around her intensifies his cravings for her. What he finds is a problem that Jaime is convinced not even a powerful Beta can solve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Loved The Collector (Dante Walker #1) and need more of Bad Boy Dante.  August is so far away but hey can not complain it could be worse and have to wait like a year.
 
 
Young Adult
 
The Liberator (Dante Walker #2)
by Victoria Scott
Release Date: August 27, 2013

Blurb by Goodreads
 
Bad boy, meet bad girl.

Dante has a shiny new cuff wrapped around his ankle, and he doesn’t like that mess one bit. His new accessory comes straight from Big Guy himself and marks the former demon as a liberator. Despite his gritty past and bad boy ways, Dante Walker has been granted a second chance.

When Dante is given his first mission as a liberator to save the soul of seventeen-year-old Aspen, he knows he’s got this. But Aspen reminds him of the rebellious life he used to live and is making it difficult to resist sinful temptations. Though Dante is committed to living clean for his girlfriend Charlie, this dude’s been a playboy for far too long…and old demons die hard.

With Charlie becoming the girl she was never able to be pre-makeover and Aspen showing him how delicious it feels to embrace his inner beast, Dante will have to go somewhere he never thought he’d return to in order to accomplish the impossible: save the girl he’s been assigned to, and keep the girl he loves.
 
Leave a comment with your link to what novel you are waiting or wishing for. Love to see your pick.
 
 


18 comments:

  1. GAH! I don't know about the first one, but YES to The Liberator! I really liked The Collector, and cannot wait for The Liberator! Won't be too long from now! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah these look good and I had never heard of them!
    Thanks for checking out my WOW
    new GFC follower
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost done with The Collector right now -- will be writing a review today! Definitely looking forward to The Liberator!

    Toni @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding your button to my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE LIBERATOR! Yes! It was my WoW a few weeks ago and I can't wait to read it. And I totally have to agree with you, August can't come any sooner!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Wicked Cravings cover and even though I haven't even read The Collector yet (I'm still waiting for the mailman to bring it to me ahhh lol) I know I'm gonna love it so I'm already looking forward to Liberator too!! :)

    Sheri @ Perks of Being a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to see what you think of The Collector. I loved it.

      Delete
  7. I just finished the collector yesterday. And let me say that I am with you! Great WOW!

    Gabbie @ Rampant Readers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your wow!! I think I am going to put Wicked Cravings on my TBR!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh I am already excited for The Liberator and I havent even read The Collector yet. Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.